The New L/L Research Website

Can I just say that I’ve recently visited the new L/L website for the first time in a loooong time, I didn’t know about the new site and all the great new functionality. The new search function is… something else. I’ve tested it on some topics, and it’s amazing that it includes the Ra material and all the other L/L channelings…wow!

And then I finally got to listen to… ‘the interview’… the one Jim heard on his wireless radio when he was living in the mountain cabin. Don’s funny… “the question is not is there intelligent life in space, the question is, is there intelligent life on earth”. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Glad you like the new website! I’m the web developer for the site… we have a lot of nice features planned and hope to make it easier to study the material on the website soon.

If anyone has any problems, thinks something is confusing / difficult to find something on the website, or has any cool ideas for new features I’d be happy to look into it.

3 Likes

Well you can definitely give yourself a pat on the back, Daniel! It looks great! Clean, easy to navigate, well laid out, responsive… sheesh. I’m going to spend a lot of time there, I’m finding so many interesting things.

Just last night I found this entry about Don, which was wonderful.

All I can say, is BRAVO!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I had not heard this radio interview, thanks for posting the link! I will queue it for tonight. I just love these. People do not know how to do interviews anymore, it seems. These older variety have ENERGY to them, do you know what I mean? It really takes me back.

You’re welcome, omcasey. This is a great interview for sure! This was the one Jim “serendipitously” listened to one night when he lived on his own in the mountains, which led to him eventually making his was to Don & Carla.

As I was checking out the site today, I rediscovered Carla’s lettertapes, and read a random one.

For me there has always been such a similar “signature” of sorts between Carla & Maya Angelou. I don’t really know how to describe it, but I get the same “feeling” when reading Carla’s words, that I do when I read Maya Angelou’s words.

In this letter Carla remarks: “People learn more from the way you are than what you teach”.

Which reminds me of Maya Angelou’s saying: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

It’s so true…