Synthesizing Carla and an NDE

It will be an exciting year.
We will see how the extremes will look, there are the countries like brazil and china where we can observe the development trend.

It looks like this time more elegant ways are chosen and direct programming, re-education and genetic influence are used.

Here is a text from Armin Risi that is explaining the vedic insights to the situation on earth:

The division of the universe into fourteen dimensions of existence refers to the degree of development of divine consciousness.
In this division, human beings are in the middle, which is why the light and dark sides overlap in their dimension.
People are on the level of free will and decision, because they can choose in which direction they want to develop.
The beings in the upper and lower halves have already decided: the beings of the upper dimensions for the forces of light and the beings of the lower dimensions for the forces of darkness.
The designation “upper” and “lower” dimensions is based on the criterion of how close or distant they are from the knowledge of God.
The beings of the higher dimensions are as a rule God-facing, and the beings of the lower dimensions are as a rule God-defacing. But both have a “good” conscience and consider themselves “good” and think that the “others” are the bad ones (if they still judge according to duality patterns).
The person in the middle has to decide who to believe. Both sides call themselves helpers, make promises and come up with miraculous powers. The beings of the dark side shine especially with technical achievements, the beings of the divine side with spiritual wisdom and godliness.

At this time all this plans already exists and Orwell did have insight into it.
When needed the text can be found where the connections of this people are described.

There is always hope, maybe not for all but for some that will come through this time without coming under the wheels.
At least the vedic cycle of Kali-yuga will end and the dark energies will disappear, but we don’t know if this will happen within our incarnation.

Power and money are very seductive.
It’s hard to say how many beings will walk over corpses to live this out and if this beings will be accepted in the future, when the fission is growing.

Not the architects, but all the executives who think they are needed permanently.

This is a nice sentence to close.

2 Likes

Too much diazepam to say anything intelligent, but I hope you don’t mind if we continue conversing once my neurotransmitter have rejuvenated, my receptors reupregulated and my cycle shifts.

You’re an interesting one of the One and I though I’ve read much, anything spiritual has been excluded until fairly recently.

I want light, not shadow, and it’s hard to find anyone with broad sight.

I’m afraid I’ve been much corrupted by experiences on this planet. My mate and others believe I have a good heart. I hold my mate’s opinion on that in high esteem. But many things I seem to remember as being called negative come with much more ease to me. But doing sto things does feel better once they’re done. Sts can feel better in the moment, but much guilt afterward unless an entity hurt me or a loved one first.

I know it’s childish, but the new Avatar movie made much “testosterone” leak from my eyes. I want a 3D experience like that with community and belonging and that sort of spirituality which if expanded is similar to what I love about tryptamines. Just no humans invading it, please.

I doubt I have much time left, life was off putting enough with mental illness before ragnorok or whatever all this is… but I hope my mate’s promise to see me again isn’t vetoed by her smc or whatever. I haven’t exactly made the most of this incarnation, to understate it.

Liebe und Licht

1 Like

Everything rejuvenated in the time between? :smiley:

Maybe this excellent seminar from Mark Passio will bring light into the current situation?
(At this time viewing myself in several stages.)

Translated german version (as one video 8:47:43):

(Very interesting that the description loads and then disappears at youtube :wink:)

Webpage of Mark Passio:

3 Likes

I will checkout the material you have thoughtfully offered. In terms of rejuvenation… I’ve been sleeping around 18 hours a day. But I feel my spirit coming back to me slowly. Though I must warn that when I am down instead of up… the temptations of the loyal opposition are more tempting and my shadow is more in play than usual. But they shall not succeed, they may try to seduce me for they likely still see me as a possible pawn, but they try to kill my most loved one. I now believe the lights or positive ufos are due to her presence. Bipolar type II, no relation to polarity as discussed here. Whatever it is I do for money, I keep to my energetic phases. I force these as type II is mostly depression sans drugs. Phenibut, kratom, among many other molecular playmates and a whole lot of caffeine. Psychonautwiki if you’re curious. Temporary fixes, recovery necessary. And I suppose given my predilection for psychedelics… I must regain much vital energy. Whatever that is…

Both sides seem to be stepping up their game. The light gathers more and more and lets photographs be taken. The darkness tries to remove greater chess pieces than eye. It is one thing to see a woman’s body undressed, but certain ones, like my love, if I am in a chemical state to see with eyes closed… such a beautiful spirit. Complex and ineffable. They try to get her to kill herself… clearly exterior urges attempts at command. Rebuffed. Perhaps I am not quite as stained as I thought, kindness, true kindness is what I find most alluring, long term, in another. I’m certainly not repulsed by love.

But I understand negativity well. Perhaps someday, so to speak, I could better serve the light in the case of troubled 3D planets. Give humans a toy, of course they’ll make a weapon or have it monopolized by the rulers. Of course. Which is why I find ra cute. It may be much more evolved than me, but it was cute in its naivety in certain areas. I find the same cuteness in my mate. She used to be confused what people who spoke to her wanted and so had misadventures. I told her to assume they want money somehow or sex until proven otherwise. This stance proved helpful for her on this planet.

And it’s not that stupidity or gullibility are negative in the polarity sense. It’s practical. Intelligence is not correlated at all really with empathy or love capacity, 3D. But a stupid and gullible population will always find itself ruled by sociopaths and psychopaths. I see this as undesirable.

I asked if the realm certain substances and practices allowed entry into was another density or timespace. The more powerful entities seem primarily to be interested in teaching and healing. The nice ones. Terrence McKenna, who visited such realms often, referred to them as the doctors. Not for your body, you leave wanting more connection and wishing to focus more on love. In general… shadows do exist.

Many ndes refer to a coming home feeling and hyper reality. Such places feel more like home and more real than this planet to me.

Many tribal peoples, such as the Iboga who use one of the most powerful psychedelics on earth, see their ancestors.

Thus my guess is local timespace.

Verse 1]
I’ve been feeling kind of down
Feeling like I’m going to drown
Guess I think I need a new fixation
Need experimental eyes
Just to feel the other side
And experience a close sensation
You know, this earthly world gets lonely
I want a surreal trip to haunt me

[Chorus]
We’re all just searching for that lasting mental spark
When it hits you know it sticks
And then your soul has hit its mark
Ascending from this plane to walk along the sky
But you need the supernatural
For that haunting kind of high

Verse 2]
Delve a little in the deep
Grab a piece of hell to keep
Wanna creep into a new dimension
Warm possession by the fire
Now it gets my spirit higher
And my mind embraces the connection
You know, this earthly world gets lonely
I want a surreal trip to haunt me

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
Fill my psychoactive mind
Bulletproof and armor lined
Make me stronger, hold me closer
Make me shine
Leave a whisper in my brain
Take the pressure take the pain
This nirvana makes me wanna go insane
Take my being out of bounds
Show me what the dead have found
I can feel the rush just behind me
Make me feel a spectral love
It’s a wicked potent drug
With it you could make my blood almighty

[Verse 4]
I need the haunting kind of high
That makes me feel alive
The haunting kind of high
Like you’re never gonna die
The haunting kind of high
The devils dropping by
The mortal spirit’s cry
Like the fire in your eyes

[Chorus]

Ah and mr klaus Schwab wants everyone connected, under control in 10 years. The Schwab family connection to the most infamous Reich is interesting. If I had hundreds of billions, I’d go around dressed like a crackhead and slip 500k to random homeless, they get so happy when you even give them a 20. Then I’d go live in the woods with a decent stockpile of drugs and weapons once I was down to a million. There is something wrong with these individuals.

The “festivities “ for New Years in Berlin looked interesting in some videos. Violently so. I’ll just be looking forward to the second American civil war here. This planet is ridiculous.

I return to regenerating my dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, and gaba.

Have a good whatever time it is in whatever German speaking place you are.
LL

Absolute no idea your are talking above?

I think life must not be so complicate.

Psychopaths?

At this time it looks “normal” as on other places in this world.

Tut mir Leid, nur habe ich einige Deutsch gelernt, denn ich haette Interessante ueber Geshickte. Nie habe ich mit echte Menschen die Sprache gesprochen. I was initially just avoiding a silly filter… did not expect that this law of one stuff was international. Es gibt mehr als zwanzig Jahre seit ich viel Zeit mit der Sprache studierte.
Ich spreche ueber Drogen und Dinge ueber wie das Gehirn geht. Oder macht. Ich kann nicht errinere welches Verb. Ich habe viel vergessen und ich lese oder hoere ich zu, nicht schreiben oder sprechen.

Ich mag wie Deutsch klingt und diese Sprache ist perfekt fuer Industrial Metal und andere Musik.

So we’re having a communication issue, I believed your English more developed possibly due to your laconic, Socratic style. I used to be able to understand German well enough to study certain history with a dictionary at hand. As I tried to say above, it has been awhile to say the least. So I am afraid I cannot communicate with complexity in that language. I am sorry.

Berlin, mein Freund oder Freundin Utter mayhem yet again. - YouTube

Wir können dies gerne in einem privaten Chat tun, wenn Du es möchtest.
Aber in dem öffentlichen Forum macht dies weniger Sinn, weil es nur zu einer Abgrenzung führt.

What do you mean with this silly filter?

This topic seems to really captivate you.
There are some in this forum who report from time to time about the usefulness of such drugs, but in comparison they do not seem to have such a central importance?

It makes absolute no sense to attack ambulances - this shall demonstrate violence against every public institution.

Such things only appears in big cities, here it was quite normal.

Violence, mayhem and confusion is wanted to get more splitting into the people.
Most of the people only want to have an ordered peaceful life, so the government must fail that an alternative one world government is wanted. And of course now the selling of fireworks can be forbidden.

Perhaps I’ll take you up on your offer at some point, that is very kind of you.

When I remembered more German I was pretty antisocial… I did not speak much to others even in English. Mostly books… computer games, ect. Teenagers can be strange.

But, yes, little sense to do that in public, so to speak.

Right now I’m just trying to get Russian at a level that I can read it with some translation help from the computer for individual words. Putin is bad, like the majority of world leaders even if some hide it better, true. But Ukraine was just as corrupt and neo-Nazis there called the Azov Battalion had been committing genocide against Russian speakers living in Ukraine for many years.

It is not black and white, it never is in human history …. the fire bombing of civilians in Dresden was unnecessary, for example, and the use of nuclear weapons on Japan was to scare the Soviets primarily. We ended up letting them keep their emperor anyway. The Americans were not exactly the good guys in Vietnam… agent orange- if that term does not make sense, know it’s a term for a very nasty chemical that ruins plant and animal life. There are still birth defects from it in Vietnam… und so weiter. Es gibt kein Gute oder Boese wann Menschen sind sehr grosse Gruppen wie einem Land in den moderne Zeite.

So I want to know the other perspective. Russia has its propaganda, but NATO leans heavily on that mirage as well. After that is accomplished, I’ll probably switch back to brain training with German. As I do like that language better than Russian. As you can see though, I have forgotten some basic grammar. Reading is much easier than writing.

As for why the drug obsession? An addict might be obsessed with one or several drugs, I am interested in ALL psychoactive drugs, that is drugs that affect consciousness. I am interested in consciousness in general. My main interest for over a decade. Panpsychism, a philosophy that is basically what Ra is claiming has grown more and more interesting. And I have discovered more scientific evidence for it.

In addition to strange phenomena, my mate when I asked out loud, “Ra, how exactly does this planet turn positive when everything appears to be going the opposite direction?”
A strange tingling on her head and words, she generally just thinks in pictures and emotions no interior monologue. Apparently collapse leads to something more conducive to connection. Uncomfortable, but necessary.

I also find shamanism most interesting as far as my personal spirituality goes. And shamanism usually involves drugs…

I know Ra recommends something different, but I still am going to exercise my free will even if it is an interesting and coherent cosmology it transmitted and a nice entity or entities.

By silly filter I was referring to that which screens “curse” words. It is one thing to call another self something unkind, but it limits normal speech not to be able to use them as intensifiers. I think I remember a way German could do that without cursing that English lacks, may have been “doch” but perhaps I misremember. Thus I used gefickte when limited in this fashion, not really suspecting I was speaking to a speaker of that language. I mean come on, even the English word for Schwanz is banned and I refer to a colloquial term in English, not tail. D!ck.

I’m glad where you were was still normal. Viel Glueck mit dass so genamtes Great Reset.

LL

Yes - that’s why tried to show up what military is and how this concept is misued against us.

Maybe the reason is that shamanism is not corrupted by modern deception and programming.
Indigenous people are not infected with Wetiko.

Hmmm - it is not getting really clear?

The Great Reset is everywhere, but here are additional Nazis and Satanists.

Of course the “Great Reset” is everywhere, it’s a plan for global enslavement. But it proceeds differently in different countries at the moment. I’d rather be in the US than china or Australia. I always had this idea Australians were brave and hardy… guess only the ones that live in the bush/outback.

The indigenous are not affected by certain negative influences to the same extent, for example the Hazde if I spell correctly, in Africa, were offered the opportunity to live in America by a very rich Asian American who spent some time among them. They replied with a question, “is not that the place where people jump off buildings?” Their language has no word for suicide…

The Amazonian indigenous shaman of various tribes are interesting. They use ayahuasca, a mixture of plants which acts like long lasting dmt.

But these peoples are still human, both good and evil lies within.

One does not call him or herself a shaman. Another must call you that first. I am white but I have been named that by my mate and some others I helped via my knowledge. A shaman in the Amazon heals. But there are Brujos and Brujas. This is Spanish for witch or sorcerer. They use ayahuasca to harm, manipulate and enslave.

Plant and fungus psychedelics tend to involve vomiting. The pure molecule does not.

Many think it isn’t as spiritual if it is not natural, as they put it.

But, a question. A bee hive or a beaver dam is natural. Humans are natural, so when does what we create or modify become unnatural? Where is the line?

I’m afraid there are neo Nazis and what you personally might term satanists, even if such people often do not believe in an entity called Satan, in many modern nations.

It is strange, statically, there are more neo Nazis in Russia than Germany, but hitler himself thought of Slavic peoples as less than dogs. Jingoistic nationalists exist everywhere. I think the Nazis just had a very “cool” aesthetic and symbology. I’m opposed to everything about them, but their uniforms were good looking and their parades performed well.

Whether you want to follow Ra’s advice about drugs or not, the law of one is the only spiritual or religious text I’ve read that made cohesive sense. Some others have interesting ideas or some good lines, but their context is archaic.

I was made spiritual via psychedelics, thus my continued obsession. And I still get the greatest insights while meditating or praying on them. The rest of the multiverse is free to do whatever it wants.

Danke schoen wieder fuer deine Antworten. Ich wuensche Gesundheit und Froehlichkeit dir.

Here is something from the shamanic people my dog’s breed is from, if you turn on subtitles, part of it can be related to accepting catalyst

Spirits be with you

It seems that there are different experiments now how to implement the NWO under the conditions of different mentality and conditions, to find the best way for the general rollout.

That’s a perfect example. :smiley:

Yes - but nobody seems to synthesize it any more in contrast to LSD.

That’s a very good question.
I would suggest to think about natural laws that appear without any influence of the human.
Mark Passio has shown them in a good way.
He differs between ethics and moral either and shows that a moral that is changing is one of the basic pillars of satanism.

Yes - even masonary revere satanism and most of the members are not aware of it.

The ASOV are the one that confess open to it - here the government publicly condemn the Nazis, but are using still a mass of laws (79 different) from this time. Nearly every important politician has important Nazis of the past in his bloodline.

Not more or less than other dictators - specially Stalin has killed much more people and nobody is talking about him now.

Spirits be with you too.

1 Like

Ah, for a forum that bans links to enlightening conspiracy facts, you sure do see clearly… they can’t really hide this stuff anymore. Even with all their algorithms and censorship. Orwell called them “thought police”, now we call them “fact checkers” and “disinformation prevention”. And yes, this has been planned for a long time. They run different experiments. They also have different factions, always fluid, betrayal is their nature. Pride is their downfall. In a sickening way, they are fascinating to watch. Like a fight between a scorpion and a tarantula…

Thanks for the reply. I do really appreciate you.

Regaining my energy, so I will try to review the material you have suggested overtime. Lese ich jetzt ein sehr interresantes Buch dass “Seth Speaks” heisst. ich weiss nicht ob eine Deutsche Uebersetzung gibt. It was mentioned briefly in the ra material in one question. Apologies for the poor state of my degraded German. After I know how to read enough Russian to get the gist of the other side, I’ll try learning German again. I feel for everyone, don’t like the suffering, but have to admit that I’m watching WWIII like a sports game. Thus the Russian thing.

It’s funny. I have the nicest dog ever, but she looks a bit like a wolf. If you’re running with her in a hurry and want everyone to get out of your way, you can just yell whatever in German in the voice Nazi officers use in American movies and everyone assumes it’s a German attack wolf. Wir greif an or mein kopf tut mir weh or schmetterlinge machen or in dieser richtung. Doesn’t matter. She knows by the tone to start running. Ah, I suppose it isn’t the nicest thing and a slight manipulation of my other selves. Aber lustig… I don’t know why a lot of people here think something being German makes it scarier. Mao and Stalin killed more and Hitler was a kitten compared to the ancient Assyrians. We have more civilian guns than people and most German tourists I meet are way more mild mannered. But the loyal opposition does love to take advantage of orderly cultures in love with their Regeln…

Can’t say I care for communist uniforms, but the soviets did have Hitler beat on the music front. Take this, Wagner! Ah my eventual smc is going to be very annoyed when I inevitably take a liking to Orion Empire music… I’ll give the path that isn’t this- they can put on a good show!

I know nothing for sure, but if this Seth Speaks thing isn’t inspired by something beyond the author, it’s certainly creative!

Anyway you have as good an incarnation as you can, I’ll stop jabbering for now. Gonna go try to get a consensus on this Seth character.

Yes - we have the “pleasure” to witness it.

You are writing about the books of Jane Roberts?

It’s the same way trying to watch it.
Hopefully the right time is not missed to leave the country when it is needed …

inconceivable :rofl:

The winners always write the story in the end.

Maybe you are interested to practice more german reading with this book?
It’s an really interesting international story about music and drugs.

This is a good question, but from the own pov it does not have the quality of the Ra material. There seems too many things not logical in it.

1 Like

That looks like a book up my alley… perhaps I will practice with that. Thanks.

Psychedelics have great powers to heal or destroy…

Ever hear the tale of John Lilly? Tried to talk to dolphins… and there was interspecies love. The dolphin who loved me: the Nasa-funded project that went wrong | Dolphins | The Guardian
I’m not entirely sure dolphins and whales aren’t 3D as well…

John ended up going pretty nuts. Invented the isolation tank and a bunch of science stuff. Injected way too much ketamine, another type of drug that causes out of body experiences.

http://cosmicegg.org/ECCO.pdf

Some hallucinatory aliens became his main focus, aliens from an organization with the acronym ECCO. If they were real in any manner, I’d guess they were of the sort you don’t want to meet given they cut off his… front tail.

Ketamine is useful if used properly… but he went nuts with it.

Later on a video game had a dolphin named ECCO in homage.

One weird illusion this is… weird species. Though I guess I don’t have any point of comparison. Maybe all planets are weird…

Goodnight.

Maybe you will be disappointed about the intended role of drugs. :wink:

“The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double-backwards-somersault through a hoop whilst whistling the ‘Star Spangled Banner’, but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish.

― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.”

1 Like

Oh I’m well aware of the drawbacks of psychoactive drugs in general and their negative consequences throughout history. There are drugs and there are drugs, however. Alcohol and methamphetamine are hardly dmt. I consider all points of view as interesting if well argued, however.

None are inherently “evil”, in my view. They are tools… and the negative polarity is nothing if not clever at higher levels, yes? You can use a hammer to build a house or to bash someone’s brains in.

Brave New World…. I’m already well aware of the overall negative effect “Big Pharma” and aspects of psychiatry have had. But I incorporate knowledge from all fields.

Oh and there was a drug, carfentanyl, it is an opioid sedative too strong for anything but elephants. For some time kilograms of it were fairly cheap on the dark web from China, contamination of the drug supply is a current and past negative tactic. Now if one was… highly negative and indiscriminately chaotic, he or she could carefully place a small amount of powder in the ventilation of a building. This was once done against Chechen terrorists in Russia. And the terrorists were listening to Rammstein to get pumped up, those that do not understand think it is an intimidating “Nazi” band. Yes, I’m sure Hitler would just love their songs like “ich bin Schwueler” and “Zwitter”. Anyway they dropped once that was placed into the ventilation.

Tools can always be best used by those that focus on cleverness over running a charity or something, I’m afraid. Besides in certain cases of existing traditions with significant wisdom.

For example, in my country, the police are heavily militarized. Mostly sociopaths who take the job purely for reasons of power, sometimes sadism, and near immunity to prosecution. Let’s say an officer threatens me. Let’s also say I don’t want to be hunted down by their gang if I defend myself. The clever thing to do is pretend to submit and be obsequious. Now there are devices which sniff packets. Eventually access will be gained to something like a smart phone. Place device near officer’s place of work. Cameras? Blind them https://www.reflectacles.com/ don’t forget a Covid mask. Use a device with enough range.

Now, certain types of imagery or videos, even digital, will produce a witch hunt. Even for police officers. Laptop bought disguised in third person. Use a random wi fi nowhere near any places you frequent. Admin password, many don’t change. Or packet sniff as well. Or public wi fi as long as face and, say, license plate remain unrecorded.

Put material on target’s device. Change certain parameters to fool forensics into thinking such things did not suddenly appear. Oh and have a dark net package of meth show up at target’s address while investigation is conducted. Time that it could have been ordered before investigation.

Use the wicked system against itself. Now the target is within its own spider’s web. And convicts don’t like police or pedophiles. Not one bit… and so the target who believed himself untouchable loses the game.

By nature one who loves only him or herself will be drawn to what seems to be power, at least in our illusion. If they are smart, they will know knowledge is power. Knowing the game is how you rise in whatever hierarchy, it is how you most easily amass wealth, and so on.

I speak only hypothetically. It has always been my foremost wish to live among the kind, but also the intelligent, ideally. Kindness is paramount, of course.

Now if higher densities consider even feeding themselves sts, I can imagine drug use is in many cases at least somewhat, sometimes very, sts.

And to that I say my higher self needs to build a better veiled entity next time. I am not suited to total sobriety if I want to be functional enough to try to go sto more fully.

It is what it is.

Carpe noctem!

Ich bin das Auge, nutze die Nacht
Ich bin das Auge, das über dich wacht
Ich bin das Auge ohne Gesicht
Die magische Kraft aus dem Schattenlicht
Quo vadis! Quo vadis! Carpe noctem!
Carpe noctem!

Ich sehe im Schlaf Schatten blinken
Sehe durch Welten die Götter winken
Ich sehe dein Herz, sehe deine Gedanken
Ich sah was ich sehe: wie Träume ertranken

Quo vadis! Quo vadis! (Amore orbis meo?)
Nutze die Nacht!
Nutze die Nacht!

Ich sehe das Chaos, Sehe verderben
Die Bilder im Spiegel vom grossen Sterben
Ich sehe die Trauer, danach die Not
Ich sehe was ich sah: kein Wasser, kein Brot

Nutze die Nacht!
Carpe noctem!
Carpe noctem!
Nutze die Nacht!
Carpe noctem!
Nutze die Nacht!

Mitternacht!
Gelchter…
…Mitternacht!
Wenn die Gondeln trauer tragen
Und es hallt der Toten Klagen
Tief im Nacken das Grauen sitzt
Wenn die Uhr beginnt zu schlagen
Kalte, dichte Nebelschwaden
Berhr’n dich sacht…
…Mitternacht!
Loca in ferna in nocte
Loca in ferna in nocte
Animae in nebula
…Mitternacht!
Media nox obscura nox
Crudelitas animarum
Campana sonat
Duo decies
…Mitternacht!
Media nox obscura nox
Crudelitas animarum
Campana sonat
Duo decies
…Miiiitternaaaaacht!
Gefriert das Blut dir in den Adern
Schnrt dir die Angst die Kehle zu
Hrst du dein Herz und die Glocken
Schlagen
Ist es Nacht…
…Mitternacht!
Loca in ferna in nocte
Loca in ferna in nocte
Animae in nebula
…Mitternacht!
Media nox obscura nox
Crudelitas animarum
Campana sonat
Duo decies
…Miiiitternaaaaaaaacht!
Media nox obscura nox
Crudelitas animarum
Campana sonat
Duo decies
…Miiiitternaaaaaaaacht!
Media nox obscura nox
Crudelitas animarum
Campana sonat
Duo decies
…Miiiitternaaaaaaaacht!

Okay just did a breathing technique to release endogenous dmt. Meditated. Prayed to the light. That last comment may have been a bit influenced by something magnifying my shadow self. I feel better now.

It’s still interesting in my opinion to know both sides. Both sun and moon are beautiful in their own ways. But without the sun, the moon cannot be seen, and everything dies. While I’ve always desired love and have never lost all empathy, you tend to learn to walk in shadow after living mostly as an outcast in a society that I view as insane, overall.

I reach for the light, but shadows still follow me.

This sounds like a real partisan war.
Or it can be done following principles of freedom of course too.

At this time it is still possible to use natural law and the commerce to get nearly untouchable. This is the thing with the practical sovereignty and can be part of “Use the wicked system against itself”.

Don’t forget creativity and an unpredictable behaviour.

We can choose how we live every day.

Sobriety does not include fun and playing.
Sobriety is part of the programming and they name it to be adult.
But when the playfulness is lost, creativity and intuition are lost too.

You are really consuming to much drugs.

Endogenous means from within. Exogenous would refer to taking drugs. Dmt is in your cerebrospinal fluid. It gets released near death and to protect against hypoxia. Hypoxia means low oxygen.

Breath from the belly. The lower lungs expanding extends it, obviously air is not entering the stomach. 30 deep breaths. Let the air out naturally, like a wave in the ocean. Your body will feel different due to having more oxygen than normal.

Release all air from your lungs. Hold your breath as long as you can. Then take a deep breath and hold the air in for 15 seconds.

Repeat these steps 4 to 6 times. Each time you will be able to hold your breath longer. Endogenous dmt is released, it is a part of your chemical vehicle by default. Endogenous.

Do this laying down.

Then meditate. Try this and tell me the meditation is not enhanced…

I’ve only had green tea and a bit of nicotine today. Frankly I’m at my worst sober. This was true before I tried anything besides coffee.

Drugs need breaks. The shamanic path is not for everyone, but it is for me. Try to keep an open mind. You’re obviously well read, I need perspectives that aren’t my own and I hope you find some value or enjoyment in what I have to say at times, and I enjoy talking to you, but I believe we have some errors in translation at times. If my perspective is not interesting to you, simply tell me and I’ll talk to someone else.

I have had a “part” of me that feeds off anger, lust, and pride for a longtime. My mate can see it as a sort of black mist. I wish it would leave. It predates any drug use.

I did find value in the rest of your comment, fyi.

Light and Love

2 Likes

Many many thanks for these lectures!