Ra and Radio waves (like music on the radio and messagers from other self using radiowaves for comunication)

Neewbie to the L/L Family, I just finished all 106 sec.and have a Questions that I didn’t here talked about.

1. Q The use of radio waves of anykind for comuntcation from self to other self?
    Background for Question, I feel that messages of LOVE and self warning come through my morning radio alarm clock. The radio song could be “love you” or Ac/Dc Highway to Hell and I wasn’t listing and got a speeding ticket on the way to work.
    Q. Could my HIGHER SELF be sending a message to MYSELF?

It wasn’t so much that radio waves were used, but the ability to interact through you (through your subconscious) to bring you to a certain place and moment, and the ability of your Higher Self to program your experience in the 3 Density, could lead to such synchronicities.

In general, as far as radio waves are concerned, I have not encountered them being used to contact the Higher Self or other higher parts of ourselves in higher Densities, and the same is true of the rest of the electronic toys. Rather, it is used by mundane spirits and can also be used by negative beings.

Contact with the Higher Self can take place through personal insight, meditation, prayer, also sensations or intuitions (even a “voice”) at a daily acitivity coming from the subconsciousness. And synchronicities such as you described.

This is how I see it. Greetings and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes