Meaning In Life?

We are all, 100%, no doubt in my mind, currently residing within a ‘simulation’ of our own design. Ancient religions and new age science all point to that same fact.

Didn’t the last noble prize award go to someone basically proving reality is non local?
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear, does it make a sound? Nope… because science has literally just proven that if no one is around then the tree doesn’t even exist!

You are a unique player. Like a randomly generated NPC whose traits are based upon the placement of certain conscious planetary entities upon the time/date/location of your birth, the genetic make up of your coding (DNA) and all the life experiences you’ve processed up until now. This NPC is created so your higher consciousness can experience this heavy density and learn more of what it is. There is only one ‘you’ though and there will never in this infinite game be another exactly the same. I think that’s pretty cool.

I’m pretty sure I didn’t design it. :slight_smile:

You are a unique player. Like a randomly generated NPC

NPC stands for “non-player character” which are automatons and not-unique.

I don’t particular like the simulated universe analogy precisely because it makes people think of pointless computer games and NPCs.

I noticed that Ra refers to our experience as an “illusion”. I don’t think it is just that either, but back in the 80s there was no better word that people could understand.

Rather, I think our perceived universe has purpose and meaning, but is far from all there is.

There is only one ‘you’ though and there will never in this infinite game be another exactly the same. I think that’s pretty cool.

Exactly. And I have a soul and I’m more than just a randomly generated NPC. :slight_smile:

That’s not how I intended the meaning of NPC to be taken, rather just that your body is is designed and created by the game or the illusion or Maya. Or whatever your current preference of naming is.

My friend you definitely did design it though. Not only the entire design from the highest perspective but you planned many events and traits prior to incarnating in this current physical vehicle. You also are constantly redesigning the ‘game’ as you are experiencing it.

Plant medicines can help you pierce the veil of forgetting. Not sure if you ever have or have any intention to partake in the sacred medicines but I would advise to do so on the full moons if you do. The energies are higher and much more can be seen.

But yes you are right. You are much more than just a randomly generated NPC.
You are all there is. You are everything. You are Unity. You are one.

1 Like

The statement is true, and it’s designed to be, by you.
Because; watching / experiencing your own movie wherein you’re also the director and script writer of the movie is ain’t much fun.

Ra did explained about the “veil of forgetting”, the mechanism applied to achieve such effect. However; the “veil of forgetting” is semi-permeable and can be penetrated.

I’m pretty sure if I designed things, I’d get rid of all the bad bits and just keep the good bits. I’d be like Neo, but only at the end of the Matrix movie. “He’s the One, Trinity!” But without all the struggle. And I get the girl.

But I wonder if people see how I jest?

Sounds like Godel’s incompleteness Theorem, which was a mathematical proof that any rational system becomes contradictory when it becomes self-referencing. As an example, trendy people used to carry business cards with the words “The statement on the other side of this card is true” on them. And on the reverse side, it said “The statement on the other side is false.”

Ra did explained about the “veil of forgetting”, the mechanism applied to achieve such effect.

I agree. Without it, there is no such thing as hope or purpose.

However; the “veil of forgetting” is semi-permeable and can be penetrated.

And I agree here too.

The girl is also you, the ‘bad guys’ are also you, everyone / everything in the movie is you.
If you know that is true, darn… ‘getting the girl’ is ain’t much fun…
There’s only one person in the entirety…

Yes…

Or the opposite, “no hope”, “no purpose”…
Thus the need for the ‘opposing polarity’…
And since there’s only one person in the entirety… who else to also take such role?

1 Like

:wind_face:⚘⚘⚘