Investment and Higher Density Influence

Investment and Higher Density Influence
(Not what you think)

I want to approach Investment from a totally different perspective than the type of investments my 3D experience made me familiar with in my younger years. I say, so long and goodbye to stocks and bonds. There are other unique ways to view the concept of the words invest and investment than that.

Intuition led me to some interesting new concepts and by sharing, I want to help other selves see a new way of viewing these symbolic words. The dictionary and thesaurus were well locked into the 3D world of profit, loss etc., but led me to focus on the more esoteric options that led to the focus of this post.

In study of the Ra Material and the Law of One, I came across some enlightening concepts. Basically it began with the thought of transitioning from 3D thinking to 4D. Here are some main points:

At the highest levels of awareness mentioned in the Law of One, Intelligent Infinity or Source ā€œinvested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.ā€ (S13Q12)

As part of the ā€œmany-ness" and its concept of discovery, the progressive system of density, is explored. Law of One mentions 1D (First Density) through 7D (Seventh Density) followed by a completeness of re-connecting with Intelligent Infinity in the re-establishment of ā€œOnenessā€.

Itā€™s revealed that transition from 2D (the consciousness of animals and plants) to 3D is greatly helped through the ability of one density to become ā€œinvestedā€ by the next higher density. (S13Q21) ā€œThe second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.ā€

A Third Density entity becomes invested in a Second Density entityā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Ra in (S14Q1) uses the term ā€œvestment" to transition our thinking as it relates to being invested. ā€œMuch as you would put on a vestment, so do your third-density beings invest or clothe some second-density beings with self-awareness. This is often done through the opportunity of what you call pets.ā€

Thus the investment is in the nature of a type of service to others. To share ā€œself-awarenesā€ facilitates the 2D entity to progress to 3D awareness and the introduction to the ā€œconsciousness of spiritā€.

Can the transition take place without the investment of a higher density. Yes. It just involves taking more time for it to be accomplished. (S14Q2)

Logically to move from 3D to 4D a similar form of investment by a 4D influence toward a 3D awareness is helpful. This is confirmed for each density in Session 77 Question 24. ā€œLet us observe your second density. Many come more rapidly to third density than others not because of an innate efficiency of catalysis but because of unusual opportunities for investment. In just such a way those of fourth density may invest third, those of fifth density may invest fourth.
When fifth density has been obtained the process takes upon itself a momentum based upon the characteristics of wisdom when applied to circumstance. The Logos Itself, then, in these instances provides investment opportunities, if you wish to use that term.ā€

In my view it appears that for enhanced progress and the saving of ā€œtimeā€, those in a lower density who avail themselves of the investment by a higher density will benefit. Based on the desire to move beyond 5D, the focus is enhanced by a positive polarity.

It is good to remember that higher density negative can invest their efforts equally to those investments made by higher density positive. We are, in this scenario, still called to choose the polarity that enhances our opportunity to achieve our end goal.

2 Likes

Yes in Ra/Quo depiction they view investment as ā€˜spending focus, time and attention (ie:resources)ā€™ for the mutual benefit of entities involved. (further consciousness evolution)

This is as natural as choosing a type of pet or plant to take care of.
More people choose dogs and cats in relative to letā€™s say king cobra.
Because king cobra require more ā€˜resourcesā€™ in comparation to dogs and cats.
Having said that there are people who preferred king cobra as pets.

Yes the same thought process also applied to 4th, 5th negative entities, they choose their ā€˜potential studentā€™ wisely among 3rd density entities. When the 3rd density entity has shown certain ā€˜potentialā€™ (ie: #hatred, #anger, #pride #egocentricity) they will definitely think that spending ā€˜resourcesā€™ on such entity will be worthwhile.

That makes me chuckle, thinking of a human as, essentially, some ā€˜pet projectā€™ for a negatively oriented being. heheheā€¦

Regarding the 2D entities, it has been my experience that dogs require way more investment than cats.

Also, I like the point made about how the meaning of a word like investment can take on a different meaning depending on who hears/uses it, but at its core, is still the same concept.

Not all, only those who have ā€˜strong potentialā€™.

That is so funny you posted that, because last couple days I would be reminded of Anakin and his ā€˜I do not fear the Dark Side as you do!ā€™

He actually have so many fearā€¦ fear of death, fear of his master palpatine, fear of punishment, fear of losing power, fear of losing rank, fear of rebellionā€¦ among the few.
He has so many of it thus itā€™s fear that he emanate to his surrounding.
And itā€™s also fear that lead him to Palpatine / Darth Sidious.

As said by Master Yoda:
ā€œFear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.ā€

So true. I always liked how he was an example of making all the wrong choices (based in his fear) for the right reasons (his love, but it wasnā€™t pure; it was more possessive because he didnā€™t want to lose anyone). Considering that and investment with petsā€¦

We got some around this house that only get riled when one person is around. As in, when that person is not here, the dogs ainā€™t barking. I havenā€™t figured if its just being protective of this individual, or if theyā€™re picking up on some of the energy.