I want to give up seeking the Creator

Thank you rhio,

This is actually very insightful and timely.

Much has been learned from what you teach today.

much love and gratitude :heart: :sun_with_face:

That is by far the best meditation series I have found, and was instrumental for me when trying to understand meditation and put it into practice. I need to go back and re-watch them again. They’re epic, and are good for the occasional tune-up on technique and attitude.

1 Like

I would just add few things did work to me:

1. Understand creator is you, you are creator, creator is all, we all are creator, no way to split, no way to face it, no way to understand, we are all one, just feel it when you breath.
  2. Need to focus, one thing at a time, for meditation or other experience. Focus on what you truly want, and forget about the rest. On meditations as example, when you start meditation, is like focus on breath and stop listening to all noise made by our mind or external sources. Focus.
  3. You never leave the path to reach creator, any path is on creator. Every path is different. Relax.

34.5 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called a karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalyst that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

Sit in silence for a few minutes. Meditation is nt a big deal bc if it were, it wouldn’t be part of the human experience because humans have the attention span of infants. I think You are doing it correctly because you are manifesting experiences into your reality that are areas of work for you. Perhaps you could be careful what you ask for before you meditate? Like a simple request such as, “show me what is wrong with my current life” could manifest harsh experiences into your current life stream". Sounds like to me you are manifesting experiences so how is this meditating incorrectly? I say, good job! Just be careful what you desire to see if you are not in fact ready to face a particular distortion within yourself. I do believe this happened to the egyptian initiates if they were not ready to face the darker parts of the self. So, we ask what we are ready for. Good luck and I wish you the best.

1 Like