How to connect our daily life with RA principles?

I’ll just add my personal 2¢ to your great post.

Ra speaks all too often that if we want catalyst for spiritual advancement and harvesting, dealing with other-selves are where it’s at! The mother lode! :grin::wink:.

Apparently getting exposure to other-selves in a 3rd density and veiled environment is a major inducement for higher density level beings to go for “wanderer duty” and reincarnate to get a catalytic “jet pack” for moving ahead in their own spiritual evolution and development.

I don’t have the Ra quotes handy but I highly recommend Gary Bean’s masterful chapter in the Concept Guide chapter called “Catalyst”. (A free pdf download from llresearch.org). He has lots.

1 Like

Hi @oswg_jeremy I have an Inaudible related question and google isn’t helping. Your intro of each episode mentions Circle R. What/who is that?

@oswg_jeremy Nevermind. I got it.

Glad you found it. You might consider checking out a podcast called Living Love and Light. Ryan recorded much of the material in Man, Consciousness, and Understanding so if it’s easier to listen to that’s a great resource. Here’s a taste:

1 Like

Fantastic. I do prefer audio to text. I have been listening to Living Love and Light but am still in the '70s. This is great. Thanks!

Oh I’m so jealous of you encountering these early sessions for the first time! Enjoy.

2 Likes