Death, Ascension and the Reincarnation Trap

The light you see when you die is a reincarnation trap. It will force you to come back to Earth.

But it has been dismantled. Still, I wouldn’t trust the Light.

You have five seconds after you die, according to this video, to go back to source.

Is this the eacape from prison planet take? It sounds like fear and separation is its core message.

Ra does state that reincarnations are automatic, until the heart chakra or green ray energy center begins to activate.

So if the law of one is accurate it isn’t until one learns to love that they are no longer subject to the seniority system of reincarnation. Then instead gaining more agency in deciding when and where to reincarnate.

Also those beings who touch intelligent infinity can choose when to return to source at any point in their spiritual evolution.

Infinite love/light light/love

During the first portion of third-density cycles, incarnations are automatic and occur rapidly upon the cessation of energy complex of the physical vehicle. There is small need to review or to heal the experiences of the incarnation. As, what you would call, the energy centers begin to be activated to a higher extent, more of the content of experience during incarnation deals with the lessons of love.

Thus the time, as you may understand it, between incarnations is lengthened to give appropriate attention to the review and the healing of experiences of the previous incarnation. At some point in third density, the green-ray energy center becomes activated and at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic.

The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

3 Likes

Loving others and myself more is something I want to get good at.
Also to be grateful for what I have.
To eliminate fear of the future.

1 Like

All it takes to love is to be willing to accept others and self as they are.

Seek forgiveness, both of other and self. This will allow for acceptance and a free pathway towards love and understanding.

You do more than well, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I’m also learning compassion.
I love to love the whole Earth.
I’m able to sustain a feeling of love even deeper each day.
Learning to love myself more.

2 Likes