Is “letting go” a function of the green ray?

By “letting go” I essentially mean the psychic equivalent of dropping a book on the floor.

Otherwise, title! Will edit if I think of more

1 Like

I think it begins with and center around green-ray yes.

Letting go is an aspect of it. But I believe keeping it balanced is where all the magic lies.

Sometimes that requires letting go, sometimes it requires holding on. It all depends on what your heart needs to feel at home.

1 Like

Reaching 8th density will be the ultimate “Mic Drop”.
Thus it’s more of inbuilt function of consciousness.
Tired of being online, logged out, tired of talking, mic drop.
Every ‘soul’ / ‘entity’ is basically a finite consciousness, thus it has it’s limit / boundary.

Here’s a good depiction from Quo about “Surrender”.

3 Likes

This is the best explanation of third density I’ve ever read.

1 Like

What is? The quote above your reply?

That is such a lovely meditation Quid on third Density, thank you…

1 Like

Yes.

Can you let go of what you are grasping? I wonder why you are grasping? I wonder just what comes to mind when you are aware of your grasping or your future choice to just leave it where it lies after you have released it? Can you imagine that?
When I see questions like this come up for myself I already know I am planning something far different in my future. But for now, I am exploring the two options and leaning toward the option I am used to and feel the most safety with because it is a pattern or connected with some previous distorted belief that “this is me, this is what I do”. And because I think when we begin to question our own consensus reality and our present beliefs or patterns, we are already planning for the release but are stilll exploring. As in, I am on the precipice of this cliff and I am not sure about plunging over the edge because I do not know what will happen to me if I do. You can rest assure that your guides and your guardian angel are working closely with you in making these choices in your personal spiritual evolution. Take it seriously but not to the point you can find no humor at all in yourself. Take a deep breath because you are already working on your next step. We all are constantly going through exactly what you are experiencing. You are guided moment by moment along the path of liberation.