Green heart lasers confirmed by science and a great book

Okay maybe not green, but coherent electromagnetic energy that extends from the body in certain states and that can affect others emotionally and perhaps in other ways. The heart apparently sends more information to the brain than vice versa.

Found out about this and a lot of other things read Living in a Mindful Universe by Dr. Eben Alexander, a neurosurgeon that had a medically documented near death experience. I can’t recommend this book enough. A lot of it is the law of one in other words, but from a human science perspective. Obviously I prefer my spirituality to have interdimensional aliens, but it’s the best earth centered book about spirituality that I’ve ever read.

I highly recommend buying it or checking it out from the library

Even if this isn’t the density of understanding, it’s great to see something that synthesizes various personal spiritual experiences, what those experiences from the author and many others suggest about the nature of existence, while explaining the physics, biology, and other human science that serves to explain these things intellectually to produce a comprehensive theory of reality.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing :green_heart:

1 Like

There’s some metaphysical analogy of wisdom and physical light perceived as with our eyes. One way
to describe pigments is opaque and transparent.
Opaque pigments absorb much light and reflect
diffusely the color of the pigment. You can’t see
through opaque pigment well, it veils what may
be underneath.
Transparent pigments, by contrast may partially
reflect some color and allow light to continue
through it to reflect off say an undercoat of other
pigment or canvas, paper, etc. Transparent
can also allow what’s underneath to shine out.
So a false light might be like the difference
between an appearance, and a reality. Opaque
pigments are also diffuse. A diffuse reflection
scrambles light in all direction by which some
degree of coherency is lost. Transparent may
be less diffuse and more spectral reflective,
where coherency is better retained. Thinking
about this may deepen understanding of
the analogy.