Concerning Angels

I searched for “Baby” and found this thread.

This is a lyric improv for session 28.

LULLABY BABY BRIGHT
(Song beat similar to Brahms, Lullaby)

Lullaby baby bright,
By love your sunlight.

In logos great span,
A love for you most grand.
Rays from you come as best,
Days with you come as blessed.
Rays from you come as best,
Days with you come as blessed.

Lullaby star of light,
Born of time space delight.
In your potentials to bask,
warm experiences are cast.
Sweet one beloved dear,
Love holds you quite near.
Sweet one beloved dear,
Love holds you quite near.

Solar being, baby bare,
Here your mother’s great care,
Your planet systems unique,
stellar billions take seat.
Cosmic friends all around,
Love vibrations abound.
Cosmic friends all around,
Love vibrations abound.

I noticed this improv has the word “baby”,
but the context is far different. The Ra Materials
has a dynamic range covering a full scale of
possibility. Some people like to live dangerous,
as if they feel more alive or something. There’s
a saying, be careful what you ask for. Maybe
Don asked some stuff that he was later remorseful
for, or there was a price paid for answers he was
obsessed about getting. I don’t know. If you study
Law of One, you may encounter stumbling blocks.
Rock’n’roll genre might complement this, it may
spin something not so great into something else,
like lemons into lemonade. This is a lyric improv
for Law of One session 8. Peace be with you, Don.

BLACK PROJECT SECRET
(Song beat similar to Santana,
Black Magic Woman)

Got a black Project Secret
Got a black Project Secret
I’ve got a black Project Secret
Yea so weird I can’t believe
That it’s a black Project Secret
Flyin’ as fake - a devil’s what it be

Don’t report on it baby
Don’t report on it baby
Yea don’t report on it baby
Stop thinking ‘bout fixin’ it
Don’t report on it baby
You just might hit some crazy bit

You can’t tell on me baby
You cannot tell on me baby
Yea you cannot tell on me baby
It turnin’ life into stone
Please leave it so bad
Black project’s an evil left alone

Life on Earth is, in many ways, one big black project.

Hi Mirror,

Above all, I hope you are doing well. And I thank you for your kind service. This is a great space and I hope to learn from it.

I have been on the path for a number of years, studying the LO1 and ACIM, and I have two questions about the archangels.

First, I wonder if there is any information about the density of the archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Auriel, and Raphael), or their association with a particular collective?

Second, and this drives me bananas, I have a small question about Auriel/Earth association. Personally, I am a big fan of the LBRP as it appears in the Ra material and Jim’s description of it on the LLResearch website. But I have a question. In hebrew, Auriel or Oriel is a name associated with light. Specifically, Or means light, or structured energy i.e. spirit/air. There is not another interpretation. How is it that Auriel is the archangel associated with the Earth?

In my question I am relying on the correspondence between air and spirit (aka light). Likewise, correspondence of fire with love/energy, air with light/wisdom, water with the mind, and earth with the body. Which gives us a correspondence with the layers of the Law of One in mind/body/spirit.

• Michael (mi-cha-el - who is like god) I can associate with love (prime distortion after will). Gabriel (gever/gevura - man/heroism) I can associate with the actively creating will of the mind.
  • Raphael (refua - healing) I can associate the earth, or with the mind/consciousness transformation, or with anchoring consciousness change into physical - again physical being associated with the domain of body/earth.
  • But Auriel or Uriel (or - light), I do not understand how it is associated with the Earth. When in other texts it represents the energy of light and wisdom. In my search only in hermetic kabalah and associated streams is Auriel referred to the Earth. Should the element of Air be not associated with Spirit and as such with light? Could you help me understand this please?

I know that on the one hand we can make the understandings our own, and I also know that repetition anchors understanding into non-physical, an entanglement if we will. Could you please help me think about this?

Thank you again for this amazing forum and for your kind work. Much love and light to you, and many blessings. :pray:

1 Like

Hello there, Wondering David.

I wish I could help you directly here, however, I have never had person interest in the classifications of archangels, nor in the pageantry of Western magical endeavors. But on the other hand, why that should stop me from babbling here for just little while?

Regarding archangels, I seem to recall a passage from Ra about how, following Creation, each entity then moved to its inherent level of understanding and began doing its particular work. So, evidently, archangels were ones who quickly fell into an deep understanding of how things are, and so they were able to be helpful up to their particular capacity.

The Lesser Bannigram Pentashing thing I’ve never had any use for. I suspect it is a good entry level, wide band practice which may be useful to those in need of such. My own journey simply led me to swim in deeper waters, shall we say, beneath the level of the waves of external action. I’m more attuned to interacting with Spirit on a narrower frequency, one based upon a deep encompassing of the expanse of self which to some degree includes self-as-spirit.

All that leads me to this. I have very limited interest in talking about these things and a large interest in experiencing them along the lines of what seem to be my pre-incarnative desires.

At the same time, oddly, I have an interest in verbally encouraging other to find such things for themselves. For instance, the initial post above was meant as an opportunity to explore one’s inherent relationship with angels and other subtle helpers which naturally attend to one.

1. We all live in such a noisy world, but even so, there is no substitute for developing mental and emotional focus or steadiness. Once this sets in, begin to notice more carefully things which approach your attention obliquely. Dismiss the junk and become more aware of any hints or nuances you may receive as to your pathways of spiritual growth.

2. I would suggest focusing upon what you love most deeply, not the object of the love, but the resonance of the love. Knowing your own self in this regard more and more deeply may help you orient to what is most satisfying. Beside general clearing of internal detritus, this is a form of repetition which will lead to good things, one might expect.

Cheers, as they say.

1 Like

By the ways and if I’m not mistaking, Amorah Quan Yin in her book (I think it was The Pleiadian Workbook) mentioned that Ra is/are archangel. I don’t know how correct this information is.

1 Like

Thank you @Mirror and @Oleksii for your replies. I appreciate it.

I approach these topics with keen interest, indeed analytical interest, backed by deep peace and knowing of unconditional love. As Ra say for those that are guided to incorporate teachings into understanding themselves and consequently loving themselves and others are able to polarize more rapidly on their path.

I would argue that this drive and strive for knowledge and definition in pursuit of unconditional love and also the highest light that led Don, Carla, and Jim on this path and towards the Ra contact itself.

I asked the above questions to better gain a sense of who the archangels are, in the context of the densities. In my own study I was able to confirm that Ra and the Blue Avian collective in general are a part (note, part) of Christ Consciousness. And so I naturally wondered about the archangels. Are they affiliated specifically with Earth, or with the density of light, as they are non-corporeal energies. So at minimum they are 5th density.

We all have a story, and I would like to understand who the players are. Not from a point of control but from a point of teaching. For if one explains to a being why they should not judge another and give concrete examples the ego mind is able to absorb it more readily on the path towards forgiveness and unconditional love. I think Don realized that some anchoring of metaphysics in details is beneficial for humans and I feel the same.

Again, I would like to thank you for your kind replies and for helping me on my path. Much love and light to you and many blessings. :pray:

1 Like

In my study of Confederation material I have seen that there are many ways of viewing these things. Inevitably, we choose the perspective which best suits our particular needs.

Myself, I see disincarnate helpers of whatever description as resources which are useful only to the extent to which we genuinely seek their assistance. (Again, merely talking about these things seems pointless to me.) They help us open to that which we are ready and able to love most freely. Also, as I mentioned above, whatever our preincarnative interests were play a significant role in the process during this particular incarnation.

1 Like

I like to think Don made friends with Ra.
And I think such friendships are possible,
within reason. I think part of his friendship
was meditating at 36,000 feet while his
plane was cruising on autopilot. I think
they’d connect in some way that enabled
some incredible taped sessions.

So one idea is to meditate on angels
while flying at 36,000 feet, possibly;
specifics become more obvious.

This is a lyric improv for session 81.

RA AS WHOM
(Song beat similar to
Beach Boys, In My Room)

From this world where I can call
to those as helpful true
Ra as whom, Ra as whom

From this world I call beyond
to those who chose to serve
Ra as whom, Ra as whom

Through their hearing
and their caring
freedom of the stars

Through their mending
and their sending
Love can reach from far

Light in dark we feel at home
hold faith our calls are known

Ra as whom,
Ra as whom
Ra as whom,

Ra as whom
Ra as whom,
Ra as whom

I searched and found this thread again.
This is a lyric improv for Law of One
session 62, in chance one may resonate.
There’s a YouTube video of the base song
suggesting a mood of serenity within chaos.

LEARN THE UNIVERSE (Song beat similar to Fiona Apple, Across The Universe)

Their foot steps circle, around the breath, protectively expelled, they’re guided while they fix, they step as safe, to learn the universe.

Bonds of healing full of love, outweigh the chance of negatives. Unmolding and remolding new.

One Infinite Creator, Om.

No one’s gonna harm, be kind. No one’s gonna harm, be kind. No one’s gonna harm, be kind. No one’s gonna harm, be kind.

Living life imperfectly, our dance is watched invisibly, some pounce upon on and on, to learn the universe.

Subjective cold is felt when near, a draining negative, where temptations found, distracting focus, to learn the universe.

No one’s gonna harm, be kind. No one’s gonna harm, be kind. No one’s gonna harm, be kind. No one’s gonna harm, be kind.

Pecking orders and power trips, grow separation into order, tempting and misleading seen.

Great healing is found in love, which abounds around invisibly, upon seven Earths on and on, to learn the universe.

One Infinite Creator. One Infinite Creator. One Infinite Creator.