Armour Of Light

Hello my name is Robert Wade working with a white spirit that came inside me i was able to aquire my etheric light wings. You need to be clairvoyant to see them

I was also gifted a white light sword, grey/gold lion shield with a wand in hand(sorry i dont have more discriptions i am not clairvoyant and have only seen the sword once)

I was gifted these etheric items for light working.

They took the white spirit away couse i was doing aggresive meditations but ive been blessed with 2 light beings in its place a red and a blue one.

My question is does anyone else have any experiances with etheric equipment? I know ra teaches to surround yourself in armour of light to defend from negative entities and am looking to learn how to utilize these gifts

5 Likes

I think I’ve found the place you mentioned:

16.59 Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

2 Likes

Is knowledge is light? Or is light is knowledge?

I think of this in the context of equipment
that might enhance spiritual experience.
Some of the most interesting equipment
might come out of Tibet. I think this culture
may surpass many others in spiritual
achievement and part of that may be
related to the equipment they use.

Of great importance might be Mandala,
a sort of meditation seed thought that
can help enable spiritual experience.

Complementing Mandala, are Mantras
and disciplines such as Dream Yoga.
I don’t think the equipment alone can
do anything without some skill in using
it, and so maybe this question is less
about equipment and more about skill.

My issue is what´s the difference between light and knowledge. If no difference, armour of light means knowledge armour. And in this case “etheric equipment” should mean “etheric knowledge”.

light is the 3rd distortion and always sits in this place knowledge does not.

when i say armor of light one must remember that you need to be a clairvoyant to see it, it surrounds my body and is a real physical entity

By ‘etheric equipment’, since you also mentioned that it’s ‘physical’ and surrounds your body, do you mean ‘a form of pranic energy’?

Here’s an illustration of panca maya kosha (5 virtual sheathing of the self).

Everyone have ‘experience’ with Prana Maya Kosha.
For example: through meditation, yoga and tai chi, they’re tuning it / exercising it / shaping it, in similar manner as weight and cardio exercise will tune/exercise/shape the Anna Maya Kosha (Food Body)

2 Likes

similar to that sheet is the reiki symbolization of our energy fields. i will post a picture tomorrow when i have access to the information but yes similar to the same concept there. i had to do a lot of light work to get these etheric pieces and would like to learn how to start utilizing them

1 Like

Every incarnating being automatically wrapped by those 5 layers of virtual sheathing (maya kosha). Pranic energy is a magnetic field like ‘structure’ which emanate from the chakras / energy center.

Ra/Quo talked a lot about the chakras… which influence the overall frequency of emanating pranic energy.
The pranic energy is continously utilized, just like any form of energy… or any other layer of ‘maya kosha’.
The ‘frequencies’ of those emanating pranic energy however varied for each entity, and it will make the entity’s own unique signature.

Hello Robert,

Welcome!

Not sure what the functionality of “etheric equipment” is in our illusion.

If it literally cuts open time/space and combats negative entities in this illusion… then I am very intrigued.

The “armor of light” from the Ra transcript is an excerpt of a complex “insurance” that wanderers from other density uses when “wandering.”

If you are a wanderer from 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. Coming into 3rd’s illusion.

You are not “special” and will be leveled on the same playing field as anyone else.

The only difference is that within you…

There is a “knowing”… you may call it “intuition” that will notify you (If you allow it) that you are treading on a path that is not so like… “yourself” at the core of your being.

e.g. - an undercover cop who wears a cross necklace to remind him/herself who they really are. Under the circumstances of committing atrocious crimes, the officer grasped the cross tightly and broke free from the mental trap of temporal pleasure of criminal activities. Preventing the inkling influence that could turn him/her crooked.

But of course, one is free to choose infinitely, even if it is to be swept up into the maelstrom and ride the densities again, and again.

eventually, we all will be here and now, there is no hurry to be anywhere.

That is simply your decaying vehicle giving a thought.

Much light,

At least one can have double activated body and use it.

1 Like

There is definitely time and space for that,

For now, the function for most lies in the mind, and “spirit.”

63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

The “double body” serves more of a harmonizing function of 4th-density vibratory and healing of their chemical body, and shaping objects. But this planet is in the early 4th, so there is really not a significant desire for that function.

“tools” of etheric nature though… Not sure why it would hold shapes of human’s historic warfare equipment.

most “tools” I’ve experienced have no forms or shapes, only energy.

Any shape or form is simply the mind trying to “understand” what it is (a natural function of the mind,) assigning an understandable image to infinite energy/intel.

In advanced level Reiki study seem many
symbolic shapes used to tune and convey
Reiki healing energy. There seem some
slight variations in the renditions, that may
depend on the teacher, teaching, and the
level attuned for. Some of the advanced
levels include symbols for use in energy,
emotional, and distance healing. Master
levels may include teaching and variation
specific spin-offs specialized to the branch
of practice pursued. It may be that such
symbols coupled with tuned and focused
intent become more than their appearance,
as if the symbol transcendently becomes
an etheric tool.

The mention of use in warfare may be some
small subset of a much larger realm of
mystery school. An obvious example was
the Swastica used in Nazi Germany which
stemmed from more ancient Hindu roots.
The Nazi version spun counter-clockwise
and the effect was regressive. A clockwise
version also exists which behaves different.

In our local sub-logos seems a clockwise
predominance. Counter-clockwise spinning
elements seem a minority which sometimes
appear in symbols and tools. Sometimes
these are described by left or right handed
rules, hands curling spin where thumb
points in the direction of growth. Outliers
include the Tibetan conch shell, where
an example of the effect is described by
gastropod chirality (wiki describes.)

46.2 Questioner: In that case, we’d better ask you only one question, unless you deem it all right to ask any more questions than that, but the one question that is bothering us, which I got in meditation, may be an inappropriate question, but I feel it my duty to ask it because it is central to the instrument’s mental condition and ours. [It has] to do with the two cats which we were going to take to have worked upon today for teeth cleaning and the small growth removed from Gandalf’s leg. I got the impression that there might be a[n] inroad there for the Orion group, and I was primarily concerned about anything that we could do for protection for these two cats. I may be out of line in asking this, but I feel it my duty to ask it. Would you please give me information, all the information you can on that subject?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity, mind/body/spirit complex, Gandalf, being harvestable third density, is open to the same type of psychic attack to which you yourselves are vulnerable. Therefore, through the mechanism of images and dreams, it is potentially possible for negative concepts to be offered to this mind/body/spirit complex, thus having possible deleterious results. The entity, Fairchild, though harvestable through investment, does not have the vulnerability to attack in as great an amount due to a lack of the mind complex activity in the distortion of conscious devotion.

For protection of these entities we might indicate two possibilities. Firstly, the meditation putting on the armor of light.

Secondly

Secondly, the repetition of short ritual sentences known to this instrument from the establishment which distorts spiritual oneness for this instrument. This instrument’s knowledge will suffice. This will aid due to the alerting of many discarnate entities also aware of these ritual sentences. The meditation is appropriate at the time of the activity on behalf of these entities. The ritual may be repeated with efficacy from this time until the safe return, at convenient intervals.

One thing i know is it can be used for healing, but i dont know how to use it yet

2 Likes

I know of a couple clairvoyants, i will go see them and let you guys/Gals know what i find out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I searched for prana and found this thread which also suggested armor. It seems like some connection to
Law of One session 57 which is the inspiration for
this lyric improv. The base song seems an echo as
if a second verse may echo back like a duet.

CRYSTAL
(Song beat similar to
Dione Warwick, Alfe)

Feel the inner light, Crystal?
Feel our love, our balance, to heal?
Feel the inner light?
When we activate, Crystal?

Can we beam, out our light,
that we give?
Or can we beam, loving kind?
And if, armored elds open, Crystal.
Then we bless offered choice to renew.

And if life responds,
adjusted strong, Crystal.
What could we heal,
by humble, harmony?

As pure as I have sought,
I open myself beyond, Crystal.
I attract then prana light,
a light even non believers,
can believe in.

I balance by love, Crystal.
Without our love,
we rest dormant, Crystal.
Until we seek the one we missed,
We’re dormant, Crystal.

When we seek, let our heart,
light the way.
And we find Law of One’s way,
Crystal.
Crystal.

I commonly intuit music as some sort
of wandering cue. The Dionne Warwick
song Alfie was based on an old movie
Alfie, about a narcissist going through
some series of existential crisis.

The movie described by wiki is unusual
in that it breaks the Forth Wall, periods
where the actor speaks directly to the
audience and explains some insight,
as opposed to keeping the illusion
of actor and audience separation.

I ponder this idea of the 4th wall as
somewhat expected in most modern
shows, not so different from being
a metaphor of the veil in human
existence.

Piercing the veil might
be like breaking the 4th wall between
our actor and audience metaphors
of self, relating to self realization.

1 Like

I searched for Chirality and found this. Today in reading Doreal’s Emerald Tablets, I consider the idea there’s differential rotational rates between the earth’s inner core and mantel. In between is a molten outer core. Within this molten region are Coriolis force induced spiral formations
that have clockwise or counter-clockwise spin depending on northern or southern hemisphere, not so unlike the differences in cyclones. I conjecture these molten layer spirals induce pressure wave stresses that traverse upward and transduce via crystals in the crust into spiral energies scooped by pyramids. The pyramid location tuning then
related to alignment with subterranean eyes of the hurricanes, so to speak. Northern Hemisphere pyramids then Scoop spirals having chirality complementing that of amino acids which factor into dna and chirality of biological systems, such as the human body. A further stretch might suggest the ancient pyramid sites were a means by which races were transferred multi-local onto the planet. “Do not betray this to the North and South” might correspond to an absence at the poles. This may be a modern Emerald Tablet insight.