8th density ---> Will our memories survive?

Thank you for your interesting reply. After reading your words, I am a bit confused.

So what you’re saying is:

Who “you” are, is beyond memories. You always existed

If I have always been, always existed, in what form then? I.e., why do I need to live my life, to be born on earth? It logically follows from this that I needed it, i.e., something is already known about me: I may lack something, i.e., I do not possess something. And we can say that I incarnated on earth to fill the need in something.

Okay, but then I don’t understand the meaning of these words:

Ironically, you are accessing everything right now in infinity.

If I have access to this mysterious infinity, why do I need to come to the material world? Well, roughly speaking, I’m leading my thought to the fact that if I am, as you say, a part of infinity, then it turns out that I’m already super-duper cool and I don’t need anything, I already have absolutely everything, I have achieved absolutely everything, but, as you see, I was born and now I’m talking to you, so I’m not so super-duper cool.

The only dilemma I see in your queries is that you are associating the infinite “you” with the finite “you.”

I didn’t quite understand what you mean by this, but I try to express myself in simple language and speak as straightforward as possible. I don’t understand how I can exist forever. I mean such a concept of eternal existence I understand only in the sense that there is some very beginning of my existence. I imagine it as follows: somewhere inside of incomprehensible eighth density, or simply speaking infinity, I suddenly woke up or realized that I existed. And having no knowledge of myself, I began to explore everything around me, came into the material world as in fact the only place where I could in fact come. This is a logical concept for me.

The point is, I’m not denying that I’ve been somewhere all this time. I’m just saying that there must be some beginning in my awareness. I mean, I see it this way: I was initially resting in some place completely unconscious, and then suddenly, inside that infinity, I suddenly realized myself as separate, and decided to sort of separate myself from that infinity, or you can say separate from the one creator, in order to explore and understand what I am. And that’s exactly why I use incarnations, because I need this experience, which I initially don’t have. This is kind of “I need the material world.”

Why am I the way I am? I mean, why do I like sad music, but someone likes funny music? Are you saying that it’s all about these “memories” that aren’t really part of my “real” self? Do these “memories” affect my tastes in life? Or is it the influence of my real self that is beyond my memories?

Then I’m interested to know how you see yourself as “real”, I mean, in what words would you describe this “I”, which, as you say, is beyond the influence of memories?

2 Likes