Wanderers of Ra

How many Ra wanderers are there? Did Ra ever say?

I feel I could be one of them. But it’s hard to say if I’m even a wanderer.

1 Like

12.27 :arrow_forward: Questioner: How many of them are incarnate on Earth now?

Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million.

But many years later on there was a number told by Q’uo that was much bigger.
I can’t find it at this time.

Interesting, since I thought there was only 6 million total Ra.

That is the total number of wanders, but I think @AnthroHeart is asking about wanderers from the RA Social Memory Complex per se.

Remember Ra spoke in the 80s so that number could not, should not be fixed… we are 40 years later now… more souls have arrived to this planet and I’m sure more wanderers…. And yes I’m here also because I feel like that, not fitting anywhere…

3 Likes

If you think you are a wonderer then you most likely are. I know the feeling I have questioned it myself for years and have come to the conclusion that the whole time I have been questioning it was my higher self trying to wake me up. If your a wonderer who came here from the RA social memory complex is a whole other thing. I imagine its possible.

1 Like

Back in 1981 or so, Ra estimated 96 million wanderers wandering our planet. He said that most were 6th density, and many of his own social memory complex.

If you are into Dolores Cannon’s work, this number might be way low now.

Like you, I had to come to grips with being a wanderer. When I think back to my own discovery of the LOO, discovering my mission and all the crazy and wonderful events leading up to today, I get really emotional. There was an AMAZING sequence of synchronicities starting at that timethat still continue today.

3 Likes

It is interesting that

81.27 There are Wanderers from other major galaxies drawn to the specific needs of a single call. There are those among our social memory complex which have become Wanderers in other major galaxies.

I was wondering whether an entity can be a member of multiple social memory complexes. (non exclusive). Based on depiction above, it’s possible.

1 Like

I think so (not searching quotes as it’s taking hours, there was some scant information): social memory complex is also a generalization and there are exclusions from individual point of view. Entity is not obliged to be in social memory complex in our galaxy, not saying about other galaxies where might be other possibilities. There are restriction with karma, but once entity paid with karma off entity can choose another location. So it might be different situations, in our solar system it’s restricted by the Council of Nine, but there are those who was before them, from other suns etc. So I want to say it’s graduate, depending on entity, some of them can stay for a while but move from then to another planet (as Maldek is). Also do not forget that in third density social memory complexes are also possible (as Sirius is). And each time entity’s memory imprints into the location (I mean race, planet, galaxy etc.) and the location imprints into the entity memory. So social memory complex is a typical entity’s story, but not necessarily. But from the point of view of planet it will form the social memory complex from entities that stay there. All this should make sense from the point of view of the octaves’ Guardians who regulate learning between octaves and inside them.

Another example when entity can move to another place without social memory complex:

7.17 You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of densities. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

1 Like

Apparently there’s some inherent risk of incarnating as a wanderer, the veil of forgetting can precipitate karmic maelstrom in some way polarization effects jeopardize evolutionary progress. Fundamentally, fear can
displace love, where love can promote fearlessness.
So say there’s some loveless circumstance, than
it’s like an abyss of fear to fall into and difficult to
dig out of.

Another concept seems the idea of an incarnation
cue - where those on important missions are kicked
to the front of the line as priority. So one might
imagine the wanderer risk might diffuse in the
presence of awakened wanderers to a point
there’s greater numbers than there were before,
assuming a wanderer’s mission seems generally
of higher significance than those of others.

This then touches back to the idea of responsibility
given the dearness of incarnation opportunity.
Try then, please - to help someone every day.

1 Like

David R Hawkins is a wanderer from Ra’s collective?

The late Mr Hawkins was known with “spectrum of consciousness”.

Any thoughts about Hawkins as wanderer from Ra or his idea of “spectrum of consciousness” in relation to Ra’s L01.

I doubt Sam has “hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others” as result of the contact.

Screenshot

On some of his ‘content’ it actually does provide “positive feelings”, regardless of his ‘clickbait message’. Yet nonetheless, I wasn’t focusing on the ‘instrument’.

“Map Of Consciusness” as published by Mr Hawkins does resonate with me, and it’s intriguing to hear that Mr Hawkins might be actually a wanderer from Ra’s Social Memory Complex. And since he already ends his incarnation on earth, Ra/Quo might be willing to spill out whether Hawkins was indeed part ot Ra’s SMC or not.

1 Like

“Map Of Consciousness” is indeed makes sense. And I wonder if Q’uo/Hatton/Latwii mentioned any Ra Wanderer at all.

I wanted to say unless this information is certain it gives little. And name Ra is occurring everywhere now, either it´s some channeling from Ra, or someone names himself Ra as Ra Uru Hu for example. In fact anyone can be, maybe someone from this forum also. I´m not disputing, just a comment.

I don’t know about the word “kicked”.
Vibration of Seniority is not where one is “kicked” to the front of the line. One has done its review and willingly goes to the front of the line because of its opportunity to polarize has a great probability to occur in this incarnation.
Sometimes we see this “place” as a type of hell and who would desire to come here? We come here not out of force but out of love and the Law of Responsibility. The Law of Resposibility is engaged once a soul has reached a certain amount of evolution and awareness. This soul in the inner planes will desire to make adjustments or corrections due to the Law of Karma and the Law of Responsibility.

1 Like

From a synopsis I wrote:

6th density Wanderers are highly likely to refrain from sexual reproduction and instead will be more interested in having exceptional sexual energy transfers. A significant portion of 6th density Wanderers are those of Ra. Another large portion are those of Atlantis. Just like 4th density Wanderers, 6th density Wanderers also have a great ability to radiate love and light. [45.4, 32.9]

People are having less sex than ever, so probably very few Ra wanderers lol. I’m pretty sure there’s no transcript for an estimate on this.