I’m only allowed one image upload per post so this changes it from my original message, it may be more disjointed. There’s 3 more coming
Hi everyone, greetings in the light of truth and understanding
I bring to you all a tool you can use to assist in the perception of imperceptible, I called it the Psochic Hegemony or the ruling principle of the mind.
I’ll try not to go too deep into it so far to avoid triggering overthinking, just safe to say that it’s a map of consciousness, of emotion, of morality, of good and bad, of who benefits
As you’re looking over the maps just pay attention to the 4 major points; the greater good, lesser evil, greater evil and lesser good, and understand what they mean
Now focus on the greater good, understanding what greater good means, and think greater evil
You should feel a kind of tension or distinctly ‘wrong’ feeling.
Then focus on the greater evil, understanding what greater evil means, and think greater good
You should feel a kind of lightness or distinctly ‘right’ feeling
If you overthink it then you feel nothing. If you don’t know what good or evil means then you’ll feel nothing
The majority of people I’ve tested feel nothing. Support workers or people with a propensity for service-to-others have the pre-requisite information structures to anchor and reflect from, and they report feeling the gradients between good and bad, lesser and greater. An other I’ve tried with reported just feeling a sharp divide between good and bad




