The Nature of the Universe and the Relationship Between the Physics of 'Reality' and the Physics of the One Reality

I wrote this after assembling some work for a research collaborator. I believe it is finally coherent enough to begin to disseminate and as of yet have only posted it to Reddit. I give all my work to collaborators for free and without any expectation of attribution with the one condition that any future use of technologies, patents, etc. they have with anything utilizing even an iota of this work be made totally free and publicly accessible by all.

Please keep in mind this was written for a general, not necessarily LoO-specific audience.

This should be public. Especially now.

This is a portion of the information I have regarding the nature of our ‘reality’. I simply wish to share. I do not aim to convince anyone of anything. Anyone can find this out for themselves. I am not special and we are all equal.

As we know, the universe is composed of fundamental energy from which matter is formed. We know this energy as electromagnetism, and it may be helpful to consider our Universe as a field of electromagnetism. Time is a construct, simply used to describe motion. The material Universe can be thought of as stationary and simultaneous; the experienced present is the only “time”. This change is dependent on the speed of the material.

What is material, and how can we clear things up from the above paragraph?

Material is quanta of electromagnetic energy. The two fields of “time” and space are reciprocally related, and it is this reciprocal interaction that produces the perturbations allowing matter to spawn.

The two are related by the third power of displacement in either:

T3/3 = S3, S3/3 = T

In the bottom equation, it is only T and not T3 due to the fact that we experience time linearly, and space volumetrically in 3-dimensions of motion (X, Y, Z). Technically, time could be considered volumetric and space linear, as it is just a matter of our current perspective.

Matter/energy that behaves inversely – our reciprocal – is in existence in the same ‘space’ that our Universe is, though perhaps it could just be considered another facet of one Universe. This interaction, at the electromagnetic level, is that which causes the perturbations of that fundamental electromagnetic energy that produces physical matter.

3 is used both as a power and a constant in the aforementioned equations. This value can be considered equivalent to the frequency of a photon, the smallest physical quanta of electromagnetic energy. I am using Cf to represent this.

Cf = 3

This value is determined by the number of directions available for spatial movement. It dictates the speed a photon may travel in addition to the permeability of matter. Should this value increase, so too would the frequency, and as such the physical size of the photon itself would decrease producing much finer and more energetic matter, capable of permeating our own and capable of much greater interaction with the fields of electromagnetism. Mechanically, such interaction could be better understood by the study of electrophotonics and interestingly would indicate a capability of telepathy, telekinesis, and the like, all explained within the laws of the Universe. I assure that further study of electrophotonics will lead to these conclusions. Awareness is eternal.

Highlighting that our material, 3-dimensional perturbations are caused by interactions with the reciprocal and dictated by the value of 3, it may begin to become evident that that value is truly 6, but we only experience it as 3.

It is not possible for our matter to exceed the speed of light while within the bounds of our Universe, as this speed is dictated by the size of our photon. However, it is possible to isolate oneself from the Universe to effectively exceed that speed, due to the field-based nature of the Universe.

The field that we know as ‘time’ – call it inertia, change, whatever you prefer – is radiated outwardly from the center of mass/nucleus of material. This is why the equation for gravity and Maxwell’s equations align, and in addition, is why Lorentz Transformations must be applied to relativistic calculations. Space is made of substance.

This is also why the inverse-square law functions as it does.

The behavior of our matter comes about resultantly from what may be considered the momentum of quanta, as evidenced by our current knowledge of quantum mechanics.

Awareness is momentum. Please take time to consider this if it does not click right away, especially in the context of the information in this article, as I mean it literally. Awareness is momentum. One may observe this in everyday interactions, in the emotions and behaviors of feelings within themselves, in the seemingly fractal nature of physical reality, in the cyclical nature of history, and so forth. Awareness is momentum. I give no advice or dogma but strongly encourage a quiet time of introspection at the end of days, and periodically throughout. The behavior and nature of emotion may become apparent through diurnal reflection.

Emotion is literally tangible, but we are not fine enough constructs to easily perceive it as such. This is why learning to center oneself and be at peace with minimal ego is so important. Concentration and clearing the mind are wonderful skills. Minimization of ego, quite literally, puts you into more harmony with the Universe.

The brain is what produces the linear thought, the material functionality, etc. – the seat of self is inherently energetic. The intentional, verbal thought, that takes time to think from the beginning of a sentence to the end, is a product of our physical processes and self-awareness. The self-awareness itself is that which is eternal. Have you ever experienced the sensation of a purely conceptual thought, something you understand but are incapable of putting into words? Have you ever had a realization that then required actually dissecting the logic in order to validate, only to find that somehow, the immediate realization produced the correct answer, even though it took your more ‘deliberate’ thoughts several minutes, hours, days, etc. to work out?

Taken on their own, such experiences may be odd curiosities. The unification of all fields of science is required to get the clearest picture; separating the psychological, the physical, the chemical, the emotional, etc. is like trying to build a car with only steel – you have a portion of the right ingredients, but it cannot be a complete picture until you also get the additional components. Someone that specializes in metal fabrication will pull their hair out trying to make a working automobile. Someone that specializes in purely mathematically-represented explorations of the Universe is limiting themselves to a representation of the Universe, not the real thing.

All parts form a whole. The parts are no less significant and individual than the whole but are constituents of, while simultaneously being the entirety of, the whole. The holographic material universe. The Indra’s net of emotion. Can one truly reflect and contain the entirety of the others with misaligned momentum? It’s all the same. Waves return to the ocean, as our standing wave-constituted particles do.

4 Likes

Isn’t it what (we) always have? Looks like the explanatory gap exists almost always.

1 Like

Indeed it does!

1 Like

I guess it depends on what is meant by thought. Ra says in the Law of One that reality is the result of one original thought.

1.0 Ra: I am Ra. … The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

I think that’s correct! That fundamentally, it’s not physical matter such as the human brain that produces thought, it’s thought that produces physical matter. Individual human thoughts too are as I see it a part of the original thought.

You mentioned Indra’s net. I love this metaphor. I think of the absolute fundamental reality as Indra’s net without the “jewels”. That all of reality is a web of relations and only that. The one original thought Ra described is a sub-web, or subgraph, of Indra’s net in my view.

" Francis H. Cook describes Indra’s net thus:

Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out infinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel in each “eye” of the net, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering “like” stars in the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that there is an infinite reflecting process occurring." - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Thank you for such a lovely and detailed reply!

I should have been more clear with my wording; it’s the linear process that I feel is tied to material, as we are bound to physically percieve our illusion linearly without effort. I posit that this would not be default were we not what we currently are, in this physical illusion.

Indeed, as Ra stated, thoughts themselves are that which is from the Creator from the One Original. Much love, my friend!

1 Like

Torigon, this is so fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Do you post other writings?