The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Hello all,

I have been a member of these forums for about 4 years now. I haven’t been so active since the whole change to the new platform, for reasons that don’t exclusively pertain to that “shift.”

Anyway, I just want to gently suggest to ALL of you, that you read the Gospel of Jesus Christ found in the New Testament of the Bible.

I was lost for many many years (just go back to my old posts, especially on the old site), and subsequently was involved in some very dark/occult activities. All of that changed when I realized the Truth of the Gospel.

Hope you all are doing well my friends. Take care

5 Likes

“Love one another”

1 Like

Well the volume of books within the bundle were not “Gospel of Jesus Christ” since none of it were authored and penned by Jesus. It’s more of “Stories about Jesus The Christ”.
In which Ra and Quo also tell the “Stories about Jesus The Christ”.

Having said that the essence of Jesus teachings can be found in this prayer.

Our Father, who art in heaven.
Hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done; on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

1 Like

Hey there, Pumpy.

I’m happy for you if you’ve found a means to pull out of the gloom and into a way, not of making your light ambiguous, but of releasing it, not of drooping you head, but of enlivening your spirit. I wish you all good things in your journey to know the heart of being. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you my “foreign” friend…… and same to you :wink:

1 Like

Hi there
I read the gnostic gospel/the nag Hammadi library

The gospel of Matthew (first book of the NT) is a good start if you’re looking to get into ‘em…. :slight_smile:

Born in Catholicism tradition, I’m very familiar with the bundle titled “New Testament” and also the “Old Testament” since childhood. Many things contained within does not resonate well with me. Entering my teenage years I continue further to read the “Apocrypha”, luckily there’s already internet and the access to such material finally become available.
The topic of “Jesus” was actually among the circumstances I stumbled upon Ra’s material, around 4 years ago, just before the start of Covid pandemic. Wherein Ra mentioned an event which also mentioned only in an apocrypha material titled “Infancy Gospel Of Thomas”.
An event where Jesus (accidentally) murdered his playmate during childhood. Ra/Quo then give more details on how Jesus struggle with this guilt and finally resolve it just prior the end of his incarnation.
That lead to another and it seems Ra and Quo’s material confirmed my hypothesis that Jesus is a mystic, a yogi, a buddha, a sufi.
To me, Ra/Quo material gives more insight about the ‘spiritual struggle’ of an entity named Jesus. Which could potentially be applied on anyone’s daily life and could help with their own unique ‘spiritual struggle and challenges’.

Some small fraction of communities
seem shamanic, or spiritualized in ways
that help communities meet spiritual needs.
Some of these spiritually gifted people seem
like hyper graphic, meaning they can write
profusely and deliver stories that in some
way or another, act as myths to guide.

Jumping off that idea seem some fraction of
musicians are somehow highly verbose and
pack a punch. This seems like that, a story
of a spiritual nature and some verbose
musician imagined, lyric improv for Law of
one session 17.

SOCKS ON FEET
(Song beat similar to
Anna Nalick, Breath)

Looking back at some trouble
an error to correct
Years in past are mixed up
as measured defects
But vibrations can turn
an electro-magnetic like churn
Our planet aligns to
in-streaming forces
Born as benign youth
ushers love’s courses
So we stay a great cycle
again to re-learn

If each grew enlightened
our lives may grow heightened
We share information
detached from our outcome
Or mysteries of love
as sweet catalyst agent
To begin seeking ends
that awaken our moment
to now, just now
It’s now, just now

Long ago when he came
he taught love of the one
In anger he wounded
a playmate who’s undone
Then aware to discover
he worked to remember
From seeking and searching
to teaching and reaching
Confronted by power
of rule that’s mistaken
He dies on the cross
forgiveness to freedom

We open the gateway
a radiance of self
We create a catalyst
for healing itself
Self healing is bound
a property of one
Spiritual healing is found
by some

Looking back we reflect
on ways best to help
Constant tries to share love
as creator’s true self
as open to others
without hesitation
And unique to each person
no generalization
Nothing is known
our choices our own
with socks on feet
to be warm

If each grew enlightened
our lives may grow heightened
We share information
detached from our outcomes
Or mysteries of love
as sweet catalyst agent
To begin seeking ends
that awaken our moment
to now, just now
It’s now, just now

Jesus is much more than just a yogi, or any of the other descriptions you listed. I used to believe that he was on the same “level” as Buddha, and other “ascended masters”. There was no real functional difference between any of them.

I now believe that Jesus is not simply a “yogi”, he is the one true living God. There is a big difference there.

He’s the One.

Q’uo did mention a couple times that Jesus is a “special” entity from this Logos. His balance of Love and Freewill is slightly different. This entity’s makeup has a bit more Love and a bit less Freewill. So it has an easier time being the Logos while incarnated in 3d.

You are The One… You are The All.
That’s the core concept of Ra/Quo’s Law Of One.

With all due respect, I’ve come to see the “you are God/It/The One/The All” as a total lie, designed to keep people from seeing the true nature of reality. That is what I believe.

I say this as someone who used to believe everything you’re saying.

I think it’s an extremely damaging and confusing doctrine (“you are/ I am God”)……… and I’ve found the people who tote that doctrine around are not even able to adequately explain what they mean by it…… (respectfully)…

And for the record, Jesus never said that “he and everyone else” were God. He said that HE was. There’s a big difference there. Alan Watts had that wrong

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law (read: Torah) , I said, Ye are gods?
He was referring to Psalms of David, where in it was written:
“You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High."

What Alan Watt’s had stated is in line with Ra/Quo’s law of one.

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation.
You are unity.
You are infinity.
You are love/light, light/love.
You are.
This is the Law of One.

The Hebrew word “Elohim” (God/gods) is used to denote false gods, demons, idols, angels, etc, as well as the One True God in the Old Testament…… there is a real difference there……

How Negative Forces Uses ‘Fiery Phenomenon’ to Fool Ancient Prophets to Portray Them as “God”
https://lawofonesociety.com/index.php/religion/how-negative-forces-uses-fiery-phenomenon-to-fool-ancient-prophets-to-portray-them-as-god?highlight=WyJtb3NlcyJd

The Negative Origin of ‘The Ten Commandments’ Given to Moses
https://lawofonesociety.com/index.php/religion/the-negative-origin-of-the-ten-commandments-given-to-moses?highlight=WyJtb3NlcyJd

There is no ‘false gods’… (thus there’s no true gods either), negative entities are also gods, sons of the most High, like you, me, them or Jesus.

I totally disagree with you and I encourage anyone reading this thread to think for themselves and to not simply just buy this doctrine at face value.

I also want to send this message out to everyone:

In the Ra Material, there is much talk about positive polarity and negative polarity. All in all, the “requirements” for each of these paths are pretty vague, reduced to number ratios. Not to mention, since we can’t rely on our minds to make sound judgement of their own accord, one can never really, truly, know which way they’ve “polarized”. This leads people on a wild goose chase with themselves, which can end tragically. The ones who aren’t chasing after themselves are self-assured in their knowing that they are “positively” or “negatively polarized”. I digress…

Imagine that Heaven and Hell are real. Just imagine that they exist (as opposites.) Imagine that you have a choice between going to one or the other when you die. For the purpose of this analogy, Heaven is “positive polarization” and Hell is “negative polarization”.

Now, I think most people here (from my experiences) would want to go to Heaven over Hell. So let’s pretend you, the person reading, want to get to Heaven. But you don’t know how exactly.

What if I told you that I can tell you definitively how to get to Heaven (to “positively polarize”)? Without any doubt, zero, none. 100% assurance that you will be going to Heaven.

That’s more than “Ra” can say eh? (ha ha)

Here is what you have to do (you don’t even need to pick up a Bible for this): You simply need to believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and that God raised him from the dead.

Oh? Are you waiting for me to explain more? There must be more to it right?

Wrong! ALL you need to do is believe that ONE thing, believe it fully, and you will be guaranteed entry into Heaven.

With that being said, there is a popular false doctrine out there that to get to Heaven (to get saved) you need to be sinless, that you need to be a “good person”, that is to say, that you need to do a certain amount of “good work” to be guaranteed a place in Heaven. This is NOT TRUE. Once you believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and that God raised him from the dead, you are AUTOMATICALLY and PERMANENTLY sealed, signed, and delivered. You cannot lose it. It is a GIFT.

I say it again: you need only do ONE thing to get to Heaven, and that is to believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, and that God raised him from the dead. Simply BELIEVE this and you will have your guaranteed “positive polarization.” You will be saved.

You do NOT need to be a sinless person to get to Heaven, that is NOT what the gospels teach. That is WHY Jesus died on the cross, he did it for YOUR sins. Why would you need to be sinless to get to Heaven if Jesus already died FOR your sins? The answer is: you don’t need to be sinless to get to Heaven. That doesn’t make any sense.

There are A LOT of false gospels being preached out there, in a lot of different churches filled with people of different dominations. The one I am telling you all here is the TRUE gospel. A lot of Christians would disagree with me. However, this is what the Bible says, plain as day, all you need to do is believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and that God raised him from the dead, and you will be saved. It doesn’t need to be complicated! (which is how it’s most often presented).

For the record, the truth of the gospel came to me when I hadn’t even read the Bible. It was only after that information was “relayed” to me (one night alone, in my bed) did I read the Bible and flesh out my understanding. The truth of the gospel is ALIVE, you don’t even need to read the Bible to understand. The word of God is written on our hearts.

In case it wasn’t clear: the ONLY thing you need to do to be GUARANTEED entry into Heaven, is BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, and that God raised him from the dead

…Once you believe this, you will be saved. And no, you can’t become “unsaved” once you’re saved. It is a “one and done” type of deal. It can’t be lost by sheer virtue of the fact that this particular belief is the TRUTH. Once you believe something that is the Truth, it cannot be disproven to you simply because it is it’s own proof, it’s the Truth. Trust me, since I started to believe that Christ died for my sins and God resurrected him, I’ve tried to talk myself out of the belief (goes to show you how deep in sin I am), but I just can’t. Because it’s the plain, God’s honest Truth!

If you have any doubts or want to read further, I recommend reading the Bible. Don’t take my word for it!

Take care yall

The infancy gospel of Thomas is SO interesting! Glad to see someone bring it up. Jesus’s early years are my favorite to read about. He was truly a spiritual prodigy who’s veil was extremely permeable

Humanity seems slow to learn,
so maybe we should go slow.

This is a lyric improv for Law of One
session 94. The base song has a
slow beat to help in slowing down.

OLD NEW OR UNFAMILIAR
(Song beat similar to Geoff Moan,
Trials Troubles Tribulations)

Old or new and unfamiliar,
think, question or ignore?
When we’ve chose to help another,
our mind in joy can lift us more.