Solar Activity for your contemplation

I work with the Sun and keep an eye on his shenanigans - he is heading for Solar Maximum, so they say (I thought we were already in it as he’s been really busy) - every 11 yrs. the Sun switches from Maximum to Minimum and when he does, the poles reverse - prior to the reversal, the Sun’s poles seem to disappear - this process could take up to 5 yrs. according to spaceweather.com, an offshoot of Wilcox Solar Observatory.

So in meditating on this - as above, so below - I was contemplating what happens to me when I don’t polarity swing - I’M CENTERED :slight_smile: So I’m sharing this info around to lightworkers because I think it’s an auspicious time to request and open to receive an increased frequency from the Sun. That’s my major focus working with him - focusing on receiving a higher frequency. It occurred to me that just a slight increase would quicken our transition into 4D, waking up the sleeping consciousnesses. By observing what’s happening on Earth, I know we’re getting help but, for those of us who are awake, it can seem too slow :slight_smile:

In 2015, Galactic Central sent out the most powerful blast we’ve ever seen. I was wondering how long it would take to get here. I believe it’s been gradually coming in for a while. In 2021, NASA saw " unusual signals emerging from galactic central unlike anything recorded before.

4 Likes

Today in my solar gratitude contemplation
I considered the idea that I hadn’t before,
the idea of vibration fusing, if for only a short
pause, was an act of synching one another,
as if any two entities pause and bond in
a small gesture of gratitude - the better
they might synch with one another.

This weekend brings an eclipse transit
and today, off the top of my head - I might
suggest this can be a special moment
commemorating alignment of the Sun
and the Moon.

I think for most people that significance
may not be obvious, even though it can
manifest in relationships. For example,
one person’s natal Sun can be on another
person’s natal Moon - whereupon a sort
of magic happens in their ventures. It’s
as if they can help bring the best out in
each other, even if they never recognize
the alignment in their natures.

Personally, I seek conjunction patterns
that might help mythological tie some
corresponding meaning, a practice that
has pulled me farther and wider than by
not seeking. If I keep it in the scope
of a pastime hobby, it helps me access
the cosmic comedy.

1 Like

There’s an upcoming eclipse in the news. I was seeking an eclipse song. I discovered Fiona Apple’s Never is a Promise YouTube video seems close, because it ends ecliptic on a minor key. I flip the word Never with Always
in her lyrics and a Narcicist/Empath contrast comes out,
and then I visualize she as the Moon singing to the Sun.
However, I find the most interesting perspective is the infinite creator singing to herself, as if her higher self is strongly empathetic and finding words to convey reality as insufficient and full of contradiction but the effort of trying to do that comes as a sort of evolutionary step that dissolves some schism with a less evolved narcissistic side and so enables some elevated state of being.

This was a song of Fiona’s demo tape like 30 years ago before Sony discovered her. It’s like Fiona Apple consciously eclipsed herself by sharing this song,
as if for a moment she integrated her higher self.

1 Like

Might an eclipse act as a sort of broken
trust event, like we trust the Sun shines
but then it didn’t?

Didn’t Ra leave Egypt because
of broken trust caused by some
negative agenda?

Is it possible that we hold a relationship
with our higher self which can be diminished
by broken trust?

Can trust with our higher self be broken
by some degree of negative agenda,
like using words like Never to manipulate
some outcome, or living a lie?

Might the song “Never is a Promise” be like
a dweller or guardian on the threshold that
tests the integrity of trust in the relationship
with some higher self?

Some people synch to a new moon,waxing, full moon cycle. On the eclipse new moon I donate double reds with an intent that such a small act might save a life. It’s a weird idea, to save a life. For many it may be a recourse from death for a moment, or a day, or more. For others maybe they awake spiritually to some greater reality beyond physical death, or simply put things in better order so they can die with some clear conscience, or another idea I had, they could invest a 2Der with conscious self awareness that may foster evolution, say a dear pet or randomly encountered animal friend. My eclipse insight of higher self schisms, and my eclipse intent, to help save a life, came full circuit with a full moon dream - that maybe my higher self orchestrates with the higher selves of others in a way facilitating things like saving lives, and some degree of the golden rule factors so, like maybe I’ll find help when needed to help a 2Der. If I flow Reiki into my blood on donation, is the transfusion like a holy communion? Does spiritualized blood foster spiritual evolution?