Reading the Law of One Group Meets Wednesdays at 8:30pm EST

Greetings all,

I would like to share with all of you the invitation to join our circle of seeking down the STO path of the law of one. Each week a group of 10-20 of us (including the chairman of the board of L/L Research, Morris Hoagland) meet online every Wednesday to read one Ra Contact session and discuss, share, ask questions, about it to deepen our understandings. After the session we continue for another hour or 2 to discuss the law of one or any other spiritual material and a general chat.

All are most welcome to join us tonight 8:30pm EST

The facebook group is Reading the Law of One Group

Here is the link to tonight’s facebook event, where you’ll be able to join us online at 8:30pm tonight.

Love/Light
Joshua

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation can’t make tonight but look forward to maybe the next one.

Hey Joshua lol,love and light.

I just messaged you on the “Book” so…lemme know.

I do wish it were anywhere but Facebook🙏

3 Likes

It says people without Facebook, or messenger should be able to join based on the settings, I will try to post the link here when it starts, but you could always join the group

Greetings all,

You’re all invited to join our Reading the Law of One group. Each week a group of 10-20 of us (including the chairman of the board of L/L Research, Morris Hoagland) meet online every Wednesday to read one Ra Contact session and discuss, share, ask questions, about it to deepen our understandings. After the session we continue for another hour or 2 to discuss the law of one or any other spiritual material and a general chat.

All are welcome to join. We meet tonight 8:30pm EST

Here is the link to tonight’s facebook event, where you’ll be able to join us online at 8:30pm tonight.

Love/Light
Joshua

1 Like

thanks:) The platform and I don’t … gel:) I do miss out on things because of it but … I still am glad to know people show up and share the experience either way:)

You are far from alone on these thoughts, many social media platforms are dissonant to personal development in a positive way, there may be positive aspects, but they are too easily twisted in my opinion. I certainly do feel boundaries when it comes to facebook, and I maintain authenticity to self by respecting those boundaries, I don’t think it is missing out, there is always something to gain from another path.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Thanks:)

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles with facebook. the event itself is on messenger rooms and i will share the link when it starts in a few hours.

I know what you mean about facebook. In my experience of primarily using the Groups portion of it, its great and helpful and no issues at all. I just spend my time there using it as a tool for organizing my 2 groups, creating events invites and posts, and also joining the Seattle LoO group for their tuesday events.

I believe the link to the messenger room which i’ll share in a few hours should let you join the meeting without any account. See screenshot attached.

L/L
~Joshua

Law of One Reading Session 95 live now Join this room

1 Like

Love & Light Unity Meditation live now :person_in_lotus_position: :green_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::heart_decoration::peace_symbol::latin_cross::star_and_crescent::om::wheel_of_dharma::star_of_david::yin_yang:

Greetings,

You’re all invited to join our Reading the Law of One group. Each week a group of 10-20 of us (including the chairman of the board of L/L Research, Morris Hoagland) meet online every Wednesday to read one Ra Contact session and discuss, share, ask questions, and learn about it to deepen our understandings. After the session we continue for another hour or 2 to discuss the law of one or any other spiritual material and a general chat.

All are welcome to join. We meet tonight 8:30pm EST

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Love/Light
Joshua

Love & Light Unity Meditation live now :person_in_lotus_position: :green_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::heart_decoration::peace_symbol::latin_cross::star_and_crescent::om::wheel_of_dharma::star_of_david::yin_yang:

Interesting sequence of emotes, may I ask why :yin_yang: is at the end? I thought it was at the beginning… My comment is just an appreciation. Thank you.

Hahaha no particular reason , it was just the way they appeared / I clicked in the emoji keyboard :smile:

Reading the Law of One - Session 97 @ 8:30pm Eastern (1 hour from now)
Link to group https://www.facebook.com/groups/readingthelawofone/
Link to join at 8:30pm Join this room

Love & Light Unity Meditation live at 11am EST in 7 min :person_in_lotus_position: :green_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::heart_decoration::peace_symbol::latin_cross::star_and_crescent::om::wheel_of_dharma::star_of_david::yin_yang:

1 Like

Reading the Law of One - Session 98 live now