Q'uo channeling websites

That was beautiful soup, I do feel that the poetic nature of the transcripts is like the language of music.

Thank you :heart:

Ty for the links to this lovely material.

I fell asleep asking any higher entity available for guidance for our current despairing situation.

And so i just followed this on this morning.

1 Like

Thanks! Please note that this is not material sanctioned by L/L Research, but they have been kind enough in this instance to somehow allow its mention. Please feel free to reach out to the working group if you’d like to discuss this material with me, but I’m going to be treading very lightly here. All the best!

Who do you mean, Jeremy?

Forget I said that. It’s not important.

2 Likes

:rose::blush::rose:

Thank you, Patrick. Do you think these can be the Guardians?

16.32 Questioner: Thank you very much. Can you tell me how the Confederation of Planets was formed and why?

Ra: I am Ra. The desire to serve begins, in the dimension of love or understanding, to be an overwhelming goal of the social memory complex. Thus, those percentiles of planetary entities, plus approximately four percent more of whose identity we cannot speak, found themselves long, long ago in your time seeking the same thing: service to others.

I think they are a part of what we call our Guardians yes.

Guardians are beings from different densities, including 8th which is the next Octave.

1 Like