Musings on the intercessory mission

This is a “trial balloon” to bring up some of our personal experiences and insights on managing our response to a deeply personal and powerful calling.

Here are some key Ra quotes that inspire me.

"There are many among your social memory complex-distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the Ways of Love. However, if this same entity—being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light—were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex-distortion to the Confederation. 10.13“

" It was the aim of wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested. And it was also the aim of wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony. – 65.11"

"Questioner (question paraphrased) Does the physical presence of wanderers on Earth aid the total consciousness of the planet via their vibrations, similar to electrical polarity and charging a battery?”

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. […] Each wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light, and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd. – 65.12"

There are many more Ra quotes available on this topic.

I call these ideas by the word “intercessory function or mission” if perceived as a life goal.

I’ve been “on this path” for several years now but notice a distinct “acceleration” over the past year or so. It seems to inform my whole day much more completely, particularly with the mindfulness gong keeping my attention fixed on my mission.

I hope others drawn to this general path will contribute their best practices for keeping centered and in active pursuit of their goal.

It would be really cool if everyone on the forum who felt drawn to the role of “full time (or even part-time) intercessor” would share some of the insights and resources they found useful on their own personal path.

We can surely make more of a difference together.

I’ll volunteer some ideas in the next day or so. Just to start the ball rolling.

2 Likes

Musings on the intercessory mission part 2

I found that the mindfulness gong was helpful… But I’ve hardly used it in many weeks.

What has taken its place is a nearly constant awareness of “the Veil”, the swirling energy that is the next layer closer to Source, but still a long way short. I’m allowing Faith to move me forward to whatever activity is required for the Veiled reality we call “real everyday life”. The Veil view shows me that I don’t know a zillionth of what is really going on. The awareness of the swirling energy, that is like a cloud of unknowing, keeps me focused on my mission which is more and more best described as:

“There dwell within the Confederation planetary entities who, from their planetary spheres, do nothing but send love and light as pure streamings to those who call. This is not in the form of conceptual thought but of pure and undifferentiated love. (21.17)”

I guess I’m a “planetary entity” of some kind then. I don’t feel a need for the Mindfulness gong like before. It’s still handy to have it softly (very discreetly!) playing every 2 minutes when I’m at my computer at work.