Material to reach people who are not interested in spirituality or religion

is it up to us to help people open up to spirituality ?

maybe a person set one of their goals, pre-incarnation, to learn more about spirituality - then during the person’s lifetime opportunities would be presented to the person until the person passes the challenges / lessons or departs back to the spirit world to review their past life goals.

everyone is at a different stage of progression, spiritually speaking; it’s like helping a blind little old lady across the street - if you help her without asking then you’re violating her free will - asking her if she needs a hand is fine and so is letting her cross on her own without help, but if she asks for help then help.

2 Likes

Indeed. Although, what I had in mind are those who are wondering such things as “what is the point?”. They are asking you, they are interested in stuff like philosophy, but not in spirituality per se. They are seeking answers, but the Law of One might not be the type of answers they are looking for at this time.

This is where I believe such a book can be useful. It would not cross my mind to suggest this, out of the blue, to my elderly neighbour. :wink:

It is the case that breaks any generalization. But it does not mean we should refuse to use generalizations.

I agree and would like to mention these words again:

42.7 To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this. On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom.

1 Like

We got accustomed to reply to questions as if there is something else behind it, as if we can know it, as if even if knowing it makes difference, instead replying questions directly. As if people lie. Because we see in people our reflection.

1 Like