Law of Foreverness

Have just noticed this law:

3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

December 2, 2017

Gary

Q’uo, it’s funny that you should mention the Law of Foreverness because there’s a question from M. of the Taipei Law of One Study Group. She notes that the sixth-density being learns the Law of One, and the seventh-density being learns the Law of Foreverness, and she wonders why there would be another law to learn after the Law of One. How is it that this thing called The Law of Foreverness seems to supersede the Law of One in the curriculum of evolution?

Q’uo

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother.

The Law of Foreverness is simply an extrapolation of the Law of One that is seen to be in effect beyond this particular octave of experience. It is simply another name for the same law, for there is only one true law and that is the Law of One, however, there are other facets of the Law of One, such as that of love, that of light, and that of the ever-present moment extending infinitely forward and infinitely backward, and infinitely in all directions. Thus, those entities who experience the seventh-density of the foreverness of all things are merely experiencing a more intense experience and expression of that which you know of as the Law of One.

3 Likes

Law of Foreverness caught my eye once, but I never focused on it too much. However, in fact, the Law of Foreverness has its rightful place in a range of different principles. Thanks for your post and recall.

The assurance and privilege of eternal existence is another important thing to contemplate…

The Law of Foreverness contains the spirit of infinity, because eternal time is infinite and also refers to unity, eternity is also One, there is no possible for instance, two eternity in time.

The very, very distant past and the very distant future are basically the same thing. It’s eternal now. One moment, forever… It’s amazing to think that everything is happening at once and “stretched” infinitely back and forth in time.

1 Like

From the perspective of the one infinite, anything is me (identity/entity), anywhere is here (space), anytime is now (time). Perhaps the “law of foreverness” is focusing on learning / experiencing the later.

2 Likes

Found a funny skit about “experiencing the future as now” with ego/identity still fully intact.

“You cheated on me! Tomorrow!” :rofl:
Thus this might be the reason why “Law Of Foreverness” is a topic to be learn in the 7th density.

2 Likes

Thank you for the video. Looks you’re right and I think we can see more sense from the video. Knowing that the Higher Self is the sixth density and it can be looked as a final point to come to, there is a way that should pass entity (or aspect, not sure about terminology) to come to this final point. There might happen different events that enlarge this way which is still leading to that final point. For example in this video, let’s assume the final point that should happen (according to the original thought) is the wonderful meeting in the restaurant. Somehow starting with a distortion that he will cheat her she started a chain of events (other distortions) by her actions. These actions cause actions/events/distortions from his side, and it’s in it’s turn changing future. Seeing future she changes present that again changes future and so on. So a drama happened while the end is known: there should be a nice dinner in restaurant.

So then, after Higher Self reaches the endpoint, it finds itself in Foreverness, and that’s a new lessons to learn. I suppose there’s no endpoint there, Higher Self has already did what’s needed for the Creator.

Well 6th density is not yet the ‘final’ destination, but the (virtual) ‘identity / separation barrier’ between entities has become so loose which makes the ego also has become so thin.
Maybe due to merging of identities during the forming of “Social Memory Complex”.
But suffice to say that it’s the final point wherein there is still identity / ego / separation between entities. The statement of “I am Ra” or “We are Q’uo” indicate that.
Where in Q’uo is Latwii blended with Hatonn and Ra.

Relating to the video, by the way that woman deserves an Oscar for her acting :), every time she told him what shall happened in the future, he instantly perform an action that will alter that, such as cuffing himself up so he will not cheat with another woman tomorrow, thus a new timeline is formed.

This correlate with Tom Campbell depiction of “Akeshic Record”, I’ve shared his explanation in another thread, wherein the “Akeshic Record” contain events that has happened on the selected timeline (history) and also probable events that potentially might happened in the future based on the selected timeline. Yet there’s no guarantee that such future events will actually happened on entities within the selected timeline.

Thus the reason why Ra/Quo always refused to give a ‘prophecy about the future’ due to the “Law Of Confusion” (Free Will).

1 Like