Human emotions research

boring: an emotion when deal with something dislike
interesting: an emotion when deal with something like

patience: an emotion when doing something, maybe dislike it, but see some value in it and can stand a long time to stand it.
impatience:an emotion when doing something, maybe dislike it, but see no value in it and can not stand a long time to stand it.

love:
“The First Distortion, Free Will, finds focus. This is the Second Distortion known to you as Logos,
the Creative Principle, or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light.”
emotion is love

understanding of love as a human
the most common example of love in our daily life:
1 father love and mother love
2 friend love
3 teacher love
4 lover love
5 self love
6 relatives love
7 stranger love
etc

In my view, these forms of love have a same characteristics.
focus and hope self or other self be better

better and worse depends on the relationship between the beings and its reference.
it is a relative relations

the reference be better means the beings be worse
the reference be worse means the beings be better

in my view, when someone create an emotion, it must focus some beings ,and this emotion will hope self be better or hope other self be better.
so, if love defined as free will focus on some beings and hope it be better, every emotion is essentially love.

negative emotion most time means hope other self be worse, relatively means hope self be better, so it means love self.

There are several ways to create emotions
1 using self catalyst and experience
2 using other self catalyst and experience, needs empathy ability
3 through self memory
4 through other self memory
5 through a dream

we can create emotion in dream, we can use memory to create emotion.
In my view, we don not need something happen in the material world to create emotion, the emotion is created in time/space or metaphysical world.

Something happens in the material world must be transfered into metaphysical world as a thought, this basic thought can be emotion or then be transfered to emotion.

two basic category of emotion
1 the move, any emotion is the move
2 silence, without emotion

“We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with
intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain
silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must
be opened like a door. The key is silence.”

about time defined by human
we as human defined time with the relative relations

In our daily life, we defined the clock runs once as one second, runs 10 times as 10 seconds, if the clock is rhythmic, the time we defined is rhythmic, if the clock runs an uneven beat, so uneven is the time we defined

why we feel that time goes fast or slow?

some concept:
1 the real time number:
after a period of time, how many times did the clock runs

2 self own assessment of the time period:
people can have an assessment of the time period by comparing the past experience and the things happens now.
for example:
if a teacher taught 10 words in a class, the student will remember this ,and next class, when the teacher teaches about 10 words, the student can have an assessment that this class is near ending.

the feeling about the time be fast or slow is an relationship between the assessment and the real
fast: the assessment of time is shorter than the real time number
slow: the assessment of time is longer than the real time number

some example about the feeling of time be fast or slow

1 if a teacher usually taught 10 words in a class before, the student will remember this .
Next class, when the teacher teaches about 10 words, the student can have an assessment that this class is near ending,.
But if this teacher teaches words more quickly in this class and the student watch time find out that is only about half a class, will feel that the time is very slow.

2 Have a dream.
In the dream, someone eat food, read book, talk with someone, take a walk, walk a dog, watch a movie…
After so many things happened, this one will have an assessment that must be a long time.
But when wake up, look at watch and find out the time is only just a while.
Will feel the time is so slow

3 Do something boring.
People always feel boring sometimes in a day.
If someone usually feel boring 10 times one day.
Today this one is doing something very very boring, and feel boring 10 times in this thing, will have an assessment that is take a whole day.
When this one watch the clock and find out it just 25 minutes, will feel the time so slow.

4 Date with girlfriend first time
When a young boy date with his girlfriend first time and he never date before, every thing is interesting ,exciting ,and unknown to him. He cannot has a relatively accurate assessment of the time because he does not has the same experience before.

He loved this dating and hope that the time goes slow so that he can enjoy this dating.
He cheat himself that the time is just a while and still has a long time to enjoy. So he has an assessment that the time is only a while.
When the body get tired and the sun goes down, he has to end this dating, when he watches the clock and find the time is so long, he will feel that the time is so quick.

This is among the ‘core’ factor in order to attained happiness, attachment.

But it need to be put into context,

Loving without attachment:
Offering your love and attention freely, without expecting anything in return.
Loving without attachment means not trying to change the object/subject you love, but appreciating them for exactly who/what they are, the good and the bad.
Or not trying to control / own the object/subject you love as thus you make yourselves identified with it (My << object / subject that you love >>)

Example: Random Act of Kindness to Strangers, Forgiveness / Understanding towards people that hurt you.

Loving with attachment:
Offering your love and attention while expecting something in return.
Whether it’s for them to love you back, to always be around with you.
Or you feel incomplete without the object / subject that you love and that’s the reason why you expect something in return from the object / subject that you love. And this can evolved towards a kind of ‘obsession’.

Example: Amorous love, boyfriend / girlfriend thingy, love towards money, stock (and you’re angry when the currency / stock reduced in it’s value), love towards football club (a.k.a hooliganism and you’re angry when your football club lost a match)

Thanks for reply!
Very wonderful reply!

Just as master Yoda said to Anakin Skywalker

In “Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace” when Anakin Skywalker fear to lose his mother.
“fear is the path to the dark side"
“fear leads to anger.Anger leads to hate.Hate leads to suffering”

In “Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith” when Anakin Skywalker fear to lose his lover
“the fear of lose is a path to the dark side”
“Attachment leads to jealousy, The shadow of greed that is.”

get and lose
get something means lose the opposite
lose something means get the opposite

when lose hungry, get full
when lose full, get hungry

If we see being and its opposite are one, then get is lose, lose is get.

But in our daily life, we always define that we get something when the state or environment change to near to our want, define that we lose something when away from our want.

for example:
1 if we want happy, when the state change to more happy, we say that we get happy rather than we lose unhappy.
2 if we want freedom, when the state change to unfree, we say that we lose our freedom rather than we get unfreedom.

people always attracted to something due to the preference, just like the two poles of a magnet, but in time/space the same poles attract each other.

for example.
someone who prefer peace, happy, beautiful, joy will be attracted to these, or want and like these good things.
someone who prefer angry, hate, pain will be attracted to these, or want and like these too.

In the space/time, people live in a state or environment that always change, and due to the preference, people have a wanted state or environment.

we can have another two category of emotion:
1 positive emotion: an emotion that we (will, being, have done) near the state or environment that we want.
2 negative emotion: an emotion that we (will, being, have done) away the state or environment that we want.

positive emotion:emotion that created when near to the want state
will near:
confident, not fear, want, like

is nearing and has neared:
happy, not guilty, contentment, not jealousy, not alone, free, not tired, ecstasy, not regretful, not empty, attachment(maybe), interesting, patience.

negative emotion:emotion that created when away from the want state
will away:
not confident, fear, not want, dislike

is awaying and has awayed:
sad, guilty, discontent, jealousy, alone, not free, tired, angry, regretful, empty, not attachment, boring, impatience

the difference between is near/away and has near/away:
1 the intensity of the emotion
2 when is near/away, still do not know when to end, so it mixed with the emotion when will near/away

when accumulate emotion too quickly, feel nervous, when slowly, feel easy
when someone think that something happened will change the state near/away the wanted state too much, will be careful, when this thing just change a little, not careful

the power of a thought depends on the believers

A thought believed by a person, called personal experience or personal principle.
A thought believed by some people, called regional culture.
A thought believed by a country, called national law or national culture.
A thought believed by a planet, called human culture.
A thought believed by one infinite creator, called truth.

people can only be bounded by the thought they believe.
such as:money system, power system, national law, human morality

The relationship between give and receive:
In the material world or space/time, when give something, you will lose it or get the opposite, or you will receive the opposite.
In the metaphysical world or time/space, when give something, you will make it stronger, or you will receive the stronger one.

give is receive.

pain

pain is a very very uncomfortable emotion.

mind pain:an emotion when have a loss.

body pain:an emotion when body is damaged or broken.

unlike other emotions, most time pain is not easy to ignore so that people can find where the pain is and try to deal with it.

pain is always with sorrow.

Per haps this is could “help?”
Human emotion research

On the other hand,
GoldenRTriangle, could you please connect the 40+ posts to the Law of one please?
Thank you, much love

Thank you very much!
I will read what you give.

Ra stated that law of one:
“Beyond the limitations of language, the Law of One may
be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no
polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. You are
every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You
are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are.
To state that another way: All is one. That one is love/light, light/love,
the Infinite Creator. This is the Law of One.”

if you means to connect to law of one, i can only said that every emotion is a distortion of love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator. In order to learn it more detailed and subtle, i try to talk about every emotion as subtle as i can, especially in a human view so that can understand easily.

if you means to connect to the book named “law of one” sourced from Ra, by Carla, Jim and Don, forgive me that i can not and not able to do it.
All this posts, they are created when i was oneself, silence and still, inspired by my inspiration and intuition, and use my catalyst and experience, I cannot ensure that all is correct, so please only choose the information that resonance with you.

Thank you very much.

Every identity are supposed to have a ‘unique experience’ thus each identity will have their own unique point of view and opinion. Each ‘identity’ is an ‘identity’ of only one person, the one infinite creator.

The “Law Of One” as a concept (not referring to the title of a book) has been told and teached from many centuries ago under different labels. For example the word “Yoga” means Unify, Sufi’s core message: Singularity of all existence, Lao Tse’s core message: Everything is Tao, Hindu’s ultimate enlightenment: Only Brahman exist, the universe is an illusion.

And even recently I saw a video of ‘interview with the demon’ where even the demon said “We’re providing balance to the light, we’re all actually one”.

Thus in my view, it’s ok you don’t refer back / connect with the book titled “Law Of One”.