Human emotions research

Hello buddy, thanks for reply
yes , fear always lead to sts

thanks for reply, flofrog.

Return can not match the expect lead to tiredness, but the universal love is a love without any expect of return, if there is no expect, there is no tired. thanks for you idea
thanks

Hello dude, thanks for reply

I will read the books you suggest, take it easy , I will only get the content that resonates with me。

When someone know the content of the horror movie, the movie will be less terrorist

When children know the birthday gift, it will be less surprised .

If we can penetrate the mechanism of the human emotion, next time when the catalyst comes, maybe emotions fluctuate more smoothly because we already know why and how this emotion comes.

In my view, this is like a process to lift the veil of the mind.

Thanks

nervous and easy(i means take it easy)

people always have a limit of their accumulation of emotion

to discuss these two emotion, there is something need to say

two type of emotion: positive and negative

three function of emotion
1 emotion eliminate
two not related and different type emotion can eliminate the emotion accumulation of each other
for example:
when a student get a bad results, he feels negative, but if he have a good dinner, he feels positive, these two emotion can eliminate the intensity of each other.

2 emotion reverse
two related and different type emotion can reverse the emotion accumulation of each other
for example:
when a student get a good dinner, he feels positive, but if he knows that his dinner is canceled, it will reverse his positive emotion to negative emotion, remain the intensity

3 emotion accumulation
two same type emotion can accumulate the intensity
for example:
when a student get a bad results, he feels negative, if he has a bad dinner , he will feel more negative.

nervous: an emotion when people have a great accumulation of emotion(positive or negative), the accumulation is close to the limit

easy: an emotion when people get a little accumulation of emotion

angry and ecstasy(i means very very happy)

when people emotion close or up to the limit, it will collapse or vent in some ways

angry: an emotion when people get negative emotion accumulation up to the limit and collapse or vent
for example:
before some important test, a student will accumulate too much nervous and fear, if someone take his book or other things away, it will be angry

ecstasy: an emotion when get positive emotion accumulation up to the limit and collapse or vent
for example:
1 before some important test, a student will accumulate too much nervous and fear, if he knows that this test is very easy, his negative accumulation will first reverse and then collapse or vent , will feels ecstasy

2 a child has a good breakfast, go to zoo, play games, has a good results … , when this accumulate to the limitation, another good things will lead to ecstasy

Mr.Golden Hiiii.
Your post is pleasant so I gots another question sir.

So based off what youre saying,and correct me if im wrong,emotions after a certain point lead to an…eruption if you will,of expression.
So if someone is at that point of combustion what is it that keeps them or us from doing so.

Im going to ask again to make sure you get me.
If,in my life, im at a point where so much has hapoened to where emotionally its gets to the point where emotionally i reach an limit thus the outward leak of this build up results in,as you call it,“venting”
If I manage to somehow keep this from happening without catalyst like,let me steal your example for a second:

If I get bad grades,im suppose to get a surprise birthday party but didnt,on top of that i find out on that particular birthday party that im adopted and they were never my real parents (#best birthday ever).

So in your example nothing is happening to reverse my flow of negativity and im angry,im livid,i mean-I really want to hurt something,my question is if the flow is reversed myself without something outwardly to keep that boiling point from reaching actual out-lashing what is it that enabled that to happen?

You see what Im trying to ask you? Im not asking you “How” to do it.Im asking you “What” is the thing or things that allow something like that to happen in that particular situation. Again,not “How”, “What”.
My brother,im not gon lie to you lol I cant wait to hear what you say.
May the light and love of the One Infinite Creator overwhelm you brother and i guess ill ttyl

Through awareness comes enlightenment.
First we struggle through emotions,
Then we become aware of emotions,
Then we balance emotions,
Then we manifest emotions.

The same can be said of thought, and of feelings.
The same can be said of our actions.

It is when we have balanced mind body and spirit that we can manifest at all levels of mind body and spirit, the heart being our guide. We are the creator.

Thanks for reply

What i say is only my point, i can not ensure it is right, but It’s the limit of what I can understand。

If someones emotion up to the limit but not vent outside, may be vent inside. A great a lot of negative emotions, if not reverse or eliminate, i think it can change someones mind, here comes the transformation of the mind.

someone can choose the negative path, and begin to hate, hate this world, hate parent, hate school, “this is a bad world, why me?”
or choose the positive path, use forgiveness, forgive the parent, forgive school, forgive dinner, forgive this world.“life is like chocolate, who knows what’s next, it always some good, some bad, this is how this world work, bad and good are one, i forgive all, love all”

this is my understanding

thanks

Thanks for reply.
This is a great world with infinite mysterious and treasure, also with infinite change and dangerous.
Thanks all of you for your company on the journey of inner seeking.

correct:
contentment: an emotion when people think that the thing that done is less that what he/she/it got
discontent: an emotion when people think that the thing that done is more that what he/she/it got

On happiness; eastern philosophy (ie: Taoism, Yoga and Buddhism) questioned the common understanding of:

• You need external events/things to manifest in order to be happy. (Which is considered as merely an illusion, rooted from desire)
    And proposed the anti-thesis
  • You can be happy regardless of what happened around you.
  1. Ten Tools Towards a Happy Life
    1.1. See That being Joyful Is Your Fundamental Responsibility
    1.2. Realize That Joy Is Your Original Nature
    1.3. Put Things In Perspective
    1.4. See The Mind For What It Is
    1.5. Move From Psychological To Existential
    1.6. Stop Pursuing, Start Expressing
    1.7. Smile!
    1.8. Remind Yourself To Smile!
    1.9. Transform What’s Within
    1.10. Stop The Comparison With Others

Hey Golden,just wanted to let you know i read your thoughts.

It was pleasant to read.Have fun on your journey.

“The Truth is not always beautiful,nor beautiful words the Truth”
-Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu

Thanks for the reply
Yes, just as “A Course of Miracles” says

“The belief that you must have the impossible in order to be happy is totally at variance with the principle of creation.God could not will that happiness depended on what you could never have.The fact that God is Love does not require belief, but it does require acceptance. It is indeed possible for you to deny facts, although it is impossible for you to change them. If you hold your hands over your eyes, you will not see because you are interfering with the laws of seeing. If you deny love, you will not know it because your cooperation is the law of its being. You cannot change laws you did not make, and the laws of happiness were created for you, not by you”

Thanks

Thanks for the reply
Have fun on your journey too.

“圣人不积,既以为人,己愈有;既以与人,己愈多。天之道,利而不害。圣人之道,为而不争”
-道德经 老子

Thanks

careful(i means Attaches great importance to) and not careful

people always have a assessment of the value of beings;

careful: an emotion when deal with something with a high assessment of the value
not careful: an emotion when deal with something with a low assessment of the value

respect: a very considerate, detailed, serious function when someone deal with some high assessment beings
not respect: a very casual, easy, careless function when someone deal with some low assessment beings

regretful and not regretful

people always have a assessment of the past

regretful: can not accept the past for thinking that there is always another better way
not regretful: accept the past for thinking that everything is for the best

time/space is very hard to understand

want(need or wish or look forward to) and not want

want: an emotion when someone attracted to some beings
such as want food, want happy, want warm, want friend, want love.

not want: an emotion when someone not attracted to some beings

like and dislike

people always want some beings

like: an emotion when some beings can meet the want
such as:
1 a people like a coat in winter, because want warm
2 like dinner, because want food
3 like video game, want happy
4 like home, want love

dislike:an emotion when some beings can not meet the want

attachment and not attachment

attachment: an emotion when someone live a long time with something like

not attachment: short time or dislike

empty and not empty

empty: lost some beings that attached to
empty is always with lonely and unhappy and sorrow,

not empty: not lost beings that attached to

If someone get something important and like, and lost it immediately, feel unhappy and sorrow
If someone get something important and like, if hold it for a while it will feel attachment, and lost it, not only feel unhappy and sorrow, but also feel empty