How I became an energy healer

Hello everyone!

I am very happy to be able to tell my story and connect with people with an open heart and mind.

My name is Raquel, I am Spanish, 28 years old.

Since I was child I knew there was something more and at the age of 17 I had my first existential crisis/anxiety/spiritual awakening in which I went from being a person with bad intentions and rebel to seeking the truth and changing 365 degrees.

I cannot say that the journey has been easy, I have lived very confused, making many decisions out of fear but wanting to connect with something else. In the last year of university I had another existential crisis, which I was able to calmly face and embrace those moments of despair.
I have studied very banal topics like interior design and then I have gone to an ecological community in the Swiss Alps to learn about this lifestyle, so I have lived many years between extreme lifestyles and feels like many lifes already in this 28 years.

In the last two years I have been working on private yachts as a stewardess (I couldn’t explain how I ended up here) and now I think that everything happens for a reason. Last Christmas I was living on a huge yacht with an alienated and quite superficial life for which I came to another crisis in which it led me to look further and I don’t know how, I quit this job and ended up in a quantum energy healing course .

I can’t explain it but I knew I had to go, it wasn’t despair, it was a true impulse. In that course they opened my pineal and connected me to the source, according to what they told me, in the healing channel.

I only know that I can heal and move the energy of people who want to try the therapy. I still can’t believe it because I literally don’t have to do anything, no effort and the magic happens. I have done this therapy to many people and I have never asked for money in return, honestly it seems to me something so sacred and I feel so lucky that it is not something that matters to me, I just feel deep in my heart that I want to help.

After this, I feel so connected and inspired that I have finally felt the way forward and it has brought me to these teachings which I have felt as true as if my heart already knew.

Does all this make sense? Does anyone share an experience with me?

Honestly look at how young I am and I feel like an old soul, it’s so hard for me to connect with people my age (I don’t tell this to almost anyone, not even my family would understand me).

Anyway, thank you very much for listening to my story, I look forward to your answers and I would appreciate if someone can share similar experiences. I wish you all the love amd light🥰

11 Likes

Hello…. Thank you for sharing, it’s reassuring reading something that resonates so deeply as the RA material. What a life you’ve lived already
all the best to you

2 Likes

Lovely story. Do you plan to study healing more deeply? Have you read what the Ra group has to say on that topic or what’s said in the consciously channeled material? You might find it of interest.

Thank you :blush:
I am very happy to discover this group, I really want to study more deeply about healing but I just arrived in this group so don’t really know where to find info about it.
Can u tell me in which topic can I find more about it?

I’m curious, what drew you to this site? Are you familiar with the channeled material?

Below is a link to some sessions which speak of healing energy. it’s a random way to begin, but it might lead you to find interesting things.

This is a link to the Spanish version of the website.
https://www.llresearch.org/es/welcome

Some place there’s a glossary to explain the terminology used, but I cannot find it. If you have further questions, feel free to enquire.

1 Like

Bienvinidos amiga

“ In that course they opened my pineal and connected me to the source, according to what they told me, in the healing channel.”
The pineal gland is one of the main sources of dimethyltryptamine or dmt for short. It features in a lot of early Christian art and may have some relation to the third eye some speak of… another manner to gain more energy for this is Wim Hof breathing. There are tutorials on YouTube and the 2022 documentary available gratis may interest you. Perhaps it would give you more energy with which to heal.

It is also how I connect to the light. Now the only energy healing, I’ve had success performing was of an emotional nature touching a beloved one and imagining my love for her pouring through my arm and hand and trying to become a conduit for the light. I’ve helped some others, but the techniques are quite different and involve entheogens. Emotional healing, not physical, but often physical problems resolve sometime after the emotions are set right.

Your not seeking financial gain speaks well of you, it may be such an attitude allows this ability. Ra claims the more polarity, the more “magic”, you must have quite the sto spirit indeed.

Interesting life. Keep at it, we need all the candles we can get in these dark times.

Amore y ligera

2 Likes

Welcome here raquelast,
beautiful account.

To me it seems intensely connected to how Ra describes at times the healing process where the person is not doing really the healing as of herself, but a real conduit to the healing flow/love which is exactly how you describe it…

I would follow Mirror’s advice, :wink:

safe journey and lovely to see you here… :two_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome raquelast!
Pineal gland has the nickname of “Seat of the soul” it’s also related to the “third eye” or Ajna chakra.

Ra have an interesting depiction about healing, in which he (or they) explain about the definition of “Law Of One”.

The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that
all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,

but only identity.

All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing

Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is,
that there is no disharmony,
no imperfection;
that all is complete and whole and perfect

Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One.

The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

3 Likes

I listened a podcast, all the episodes of the conversation with Ra, I was fastinated and feel so conected knowing this is the true of our live on here.

Thank you so much for the information I will read it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, all is the same 3er eye and pineal gland. In the energy healing theraphy, to ask for a specific type of heal I focus my mind in this point and then feels like is connected, is not easy to put words in this process, is about feeling it. I also possible to do it on distance just take to agree to meet an expecific time whatever is the healer and patient.

It seems very interesting the breatthing technique I will defently try because I feel like many people around me drain my energy, even same places where I use to expend some time, is very interesting because when you start to pay atention of the energy around you, sometimes you have to leave or feel very comfortable.

Thank you for your help, wish u the best in your journey :slight_smile:
love and light

2 Likes

If you wish to try the breathing, this should help

However the real magic happens after six rounds or more. Hold your breath for as long as possible, you want to breathe so fully your stomach extends, this means your lower lungs are full. It is safe. Actually healthy. Though it may feel strange.
Out of body experiences are possible with several hour shamanic length sessions. It does make some muscles sore while you get used to it.

If you have any questions about dmt, endogenous or exogenous, feel free to ask. Altering consciousness via these methods is something I have investigated heavily for a decade.

May the spirits be kind to you

2 Likes