White text on black background is hard to read

Is there a way I can change how I view this web site? Preferably black text on white.

1 Like

Our web master would have to create a new theme for this to work. At the moment, there is only this current one which is based on the theme used on the main LLR web site.

1 Like

Unfortunately the first thing that article instructed was to go to https://your-site.com/admin/customize/colors . That page does not exist.

This procedure is for the admins of the site. I just wanted to link to it here so that if/when our web master looks into this he finds it easily.

In summary, it is not possible for you to choose another lighter theme because there isn’t one. We would need to create it first.

There’s another UI problem. For me, on mobile, after the menu bar is clicked, it doesn’t show/expand the menu fully.
menu not expand

1 Like

The webmaster may not be able to fix my issue anytime soon, but maybe yours is a simpler problem.

you can use a readerview extension under Chrome or firefox. That’s what I do now.

1 Like

There is a plugin called “Invert!” for chrome on Windows that works nicely on the site. On my old Ipad 2 I have the built in color inverter bound to the home button triple click. Samsung Internet for Android has no plugin for this but other browser apps might be more customizable.

1 Like