The Philosopher's Stone

I did some more research about azoth.

"Carl Jung’s interpretation of azoth does involve the idea of unification, particularly regarding the union of the conscious and unconscious aspects of the psyche. In Jungian psychology, the process of individuation aims to bring about a synthesis of these opposing elements within an individual’s psyche.

Jung saw the alchemical concept of azoth as representing the union of opposites, which can include the integration of conscious and unconscious aspects of the individual. Azoth symbolizes the transformative energy that facilitates the union and integration of these opposing elements, leading to a more balanced and whole psyche."

"During the albedo [whitening] stage, the alchemist seeks to refine and purify the previously putrefied matter, aiming for a whitening or brightening effect. This stage represents the emergence of clarity, illumination, and the separation of impurities from the prima materia.

Azoth, in this context, is often understood as the transformative energy or essence that facilitates the purification and whitening process. It is associated with the spiritual and transformative power that leads to the illumination and purification of the material being worked upon."

Azoth is both a solvent and a unifier. I interpret that as going from the blackening stage where the prima materia is dissolved into the whitening stage where azoth both dissolves the separation between the conscious and the unconscious and unifies them.

The unconscious I see as being connected to all of reality. And azoth has the capacity to perform that immense task of unification by it being related to Ein Sof. “The Azoth is related to the Ain Soph (ultimate substance) of the Kabbalah.” - Wikipedia

“Ein Sof, or Eyn Sof (/eɪn sɒf/, Hebrew: אֵין סוֹף‎ ʾēyn sōf; meaning “infinite”, lit. ‘(There is) no end’), in Kabbalah, is understood as God prior to any self-manifestation in the production of any spiritual realm, probably derived from Solomon ibn Gabirol’s (c. 1021 – c. 1070) term, “the Endless One” (she-en lo tiklah). Ein Sof may be translated as “unending”, “(there is) no end”, or infinity.[1]” - Wikipedia

To me Ein Sof then means the black sun before the white sun starts to shine within it. It’s the infinite potential for all of reality. To simplify it azoth can be seen as the principle of reality itself having the power to transcend and include previous stages of development into higher stages.

I like to make far-fetched connections that still have consistent logic to them. And it may even be necessary if the esoteric knowledge is spread out among all kinds of spiritual, religious and esoteric teachings, so that the complete picture only can be found by connecting symbols between seemingly unrelated teachings.

Azoth as a universal solvent is related to the alchemical picture of a skeleton being dissolved into the black sun. I think of that as the death of death. In the Bible there is something called the second death:

“But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” - Revelation 21:8

That sounds really horrible, but I see the second death as the same as the death of death in alchemy. And here is a clue about that in the Bible:

“And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” - Revelation 21:14 (KJV)

I haven’t heard many Christians talking about this, that hell will be destroyed according to the Bible! To me “hell” is symbolism for a state of separation from God instead of some place. Also death will be thrown into the lake of fire. And the lake of fire is the second death and therefore it can be said to be equal to the death of death.

The second death for the unrighteous then means that those kinds of evil will be dissolved through azoth. It’s almost funny how “all liars” are considered belonging to this kind of evil. What it means I think is that the second death removes the kind of lying caused by the veil. With the veil removed we cannot lie, except when setting up scenarios that allow lying, such as in games, entertainment and in competition. So lying will still be possible as I see it.

Just a comment about the death of death. The philosopher’s stone can be used for achieving immortality which can be seen as the death of death. And there seems to be a choice involved here, the philosopher’s stone can be used for that, but that also implies that one can also choose to die and reincarnate.

This is also consistent with the Law of One:

21.10 Questioner: When incarnation ceases to become automatic I am assuming that the entity can decide when he needs to reincarnate for the benefit of his own learning. Does he also select his parents?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

The green-ray is associated with the heart chakra and that makes sense since it too is represented by the color green. Then why is the yellowing stage in alchemy the same as green-ray activation?

The heart is more fully related to the final reddening stage in alchemy. However, with my red rose in the middle of the ankh symbolism, the reddening stage is when the kundalini has reached the crown chakra and then loops back into the heart again. The yellowing stage can then be seen as the first passage of kundalini through the heart chakra before it has reached the crown chakra.

And the color yellow is a result additive color blending of red (kundalini) and green (heart) = yellow. At that stage the color yellow doesn’t yet represent gold. Instead gold symbolizes the final reddening stage.

“The golden heart, in conjunction with the red rose, can represent the union of the spiritual and the material, the integration of the divine and human aspects within an individual. It signifies the awakening of the heart to its true nature, embodying spiritual love, and attaining the highest state of consciousness.”

Both the yellowing stage and green-ray activation are steps on the way towards full spectrum activation. Still, green-ray activation is a huge step from the yellow-ray which is the ordinary third density state for humanity. Ra even talks about separate environments existing on earth for people with yellow-ray and what I assume are smaller groups of people with green-ray activation (Ra says far greater extent in the future).

63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true-color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

Lol Anders… try that on the color wheel you can see evolve the red to orange then to yellow and then the yellow pales; on that color wheel, to a lemon yellow conducing slowly to the green…
But for a painter, if you mixed red and green you would get a muddy brown… lol not a yellow, but this because yellow is a primary, just as red is…

Green being a mixed of primaries blue and yellow…
As purple or violet is the mix of two primaries red and blue…

Green and violet are called in painters’jargon, the secondary triad…. Which is a lovely assemblage of colors as it is :upside_down_face:

That’s subtractive color blending you are describing. With additive color blending it’s different. For example computer screens use additive color blending. On a computer screen there are red, green and blue pixels, RGB for short. And with additive color blending red + green = yellow.

1 Like

A social memory complex is clearly more advanced compared to an individual person. Like how a multicellular organism is more advanced compared to a single-celled organism. However Ra also described it as a “very simple extension” of the Creator knowing itself, from 47.2:

Ra: I am Ra. … The purpose, or consideration which causes entities to form such complexes, of these social memory complexes, is a very simple extension of the basic distortion towards the Creator’s knowing of Itself, for when a group of mind/body/spirits become able to form a social memory complex, all experience of each entity is available to the whole of the complex. Thus the Creator knows more of Its creation in each entity partaking of this communion of entities.

So from the perspective of the Creator it’s a simple step! And the Creator is experiencing itself through us both as individuals and as social memory complexes when they are formed. It sounds to me like a spiritual awakening, that we wake up into a social memory complex as the Creator experiencing a larger mind compared to the individual mind. Similar to waking up from a dream during sleep into the waking state, except in spiritual awakening the material world remains the same. It’s how the world is experienced and how one experiences one’s own self that changes profoundly.

Some people have described being born again as something much more than just accepting Jesus Christ as one’s personal savior as is a common idea in Christianity. I believe that’s correct. And that green-ray activation is the new birth! Ra said in 32.14:

Ra: I am Ra. … The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth.

This sounds similar to how a newborn child needs to go through a long process of growing up. It also fits “unless you become like little children …”. The “considerable discipline and practice” needed for indigo-ray activation is then analogous with growing up as a child, on an even larger scale which means that it could be a massive process.

From an alchemy perspective being born again is simple in theory; the unification of the conscious mind and the unconscious. “The concept of “rebirth” can be seen as a metaphorical representation of the alchemist’s inner transformation and the attainment of a new state of being.”

The yellowing stage is then the birthing process while the “growing up” process into indigo-ray activation is the completion of the Great Work ending with the reddening stage.

I now realized that there are three levels of service-to-others in relation to alchemy as I have explored it here. First is the ordinary third density version. Ra explains:

17.30 Questioner: Well, if an entity wants to learn ways of it, wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there best ways of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Then the next version is the service to the Great Work in alchemy where the separate self dissolves. And the third version is when a social memory complex has formed and then there is automatically service-to-others since each member is at the same time the same shared being as the social memory complex.

I asked ChatGPT about the Hindu god Ganesha in relation to kundalini:

"Yes, there are certain attributes of the Hindu god Ganesha that share similarities with the concept of Kundalini energy. Here are a few aspects that connect Ganesha and Kundalini:

1. Symbolism of the Serpent: In Hindu mythology, Ganesha is often depicted with a serpent wrapped around his belly or as a sacred thread (yajnopavita) across his chest, which is associated with the awakening and ascension of Kundalini energy. Similarly, Kundalini is often represented as a coiled serpent resting at the base of the spine.

2. Transformation and Awakening: Ganesha is known as the remover of obstacles and the lord of new beginnings. In the context of Kundalini, the awakening of the dormant Kundalini energy leads to a transformative spiritual journey, facilitating personal growth, overcoming obstacles, and achieving higher states of consciousness.

3. Energy Center in the Base: Ganesha is often associated with the Muladhara chakra, which is located at the base of the spine, where Kundalini is said to reside. The Muladhara chakra represents the foundation and primal energy of a person, just like Kundalini energy.

4. Wisdom and Intelligence: Ganesha is revered as the deity of wisdom, knowledge, and intellect. Similarly, the awakening of Kundalini energy is said to enhance one’s consciousness, intuition, and spiritual wisdom.

While Ganesha and Kundalini share certain symbolic and metaphysical connections, it is important to note that Ganesha is a deity in Hindu mythology, while Kundalini is a concept associated with spiritual energy and the yogic tradition."

The original color of Ganesha is red which is also the color of the root chakra and kundalini is said to be coiled around the bottom of the spine. And also regarding kundalini itself “Many describe it as the subtle red Bindu or drop because when activated it exudes a red aura.”

Ganesha has some attributes related to esoteric alchemy.

"Ganesha, also known as Ganapati or Vinayaka, is one of the most widely worshipped Hindu deities, revered as the remover of obstacles and the lord of new beginnings. Here are some of the main general attributes associated with Ganesha:

1. Elephant Head: Ganesha is depicted with an elephant head, symbolizing wisdom, intelligence, and the ability to overcome obstacles with great strength and gentleness.

2. Large Belly: Ganesha is often portrayed with a large belly, representing his ability to digest and assimilate both the positive and negative experiences of life.

3. Four Arms: Ganesha is usually depicted with four arms, each holding various symbolic objects. The four arms represent his omnipresence and ability to multitask.

4. Broken Tusk: Ganesha is often shown with a broken tusk, which signifies sacrifice and the willingness to give up something of value for the greater good.

5. Modaka and His Favorite Sweet: Ganesha is associated with the modaka, a sweet dumpling, which is considered his favorite food. It represents the rewards of spiritual practice and the fulfillment of desires.

6. Mouse as a Vehicle: Ganesha’s vehicle, or vahana, is a small mouse or rat. Despite its small size, it represents the ability to overcome obstacles and desires. It also signifies Ganesha’s control over all types of beings.

7. Sacred Thread: Ganesha is often depicted wearing a sacred thread, known as the yajnopavita or janeyu, across his chest. It symbolizes his status as a Brahmin and his connection to divine knowledge.

8. Lotus and Axe: Ganesha is sometimes depicted holding a lotus flower, which symbolizes purity and spiritual liberation. He is also depicted holding an axe or goad, known as the ankusha, which represents the power to control and direct one’s mind and actions.

9. Playfulness and Childlike Nature: Ganesha is often portrayed as a jovial and playful deity, reflecting his childlike nature. This aspect highlights his ability to bring joy and happiness into people’s lives.

10. Remover of Obstacles: Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles and the lord of new beginnings. He is invoked before the start of any significant undertaking to seek his blessings and guidance.

These are some of the general attributes associated with Ganesha, although the symbolism and depictions may vary in different regions and artistic representations."

While azoth is a universal solvent with the ability to unify, one of Ganesha’s attributes is as a remover of obstacles. “By invoking Ganesha’s energy, one can seek his assistance in removing these energetic blockages and restoring balance to the chakras. Ganesha’s wisdom, intelligence, and ability to overcome obstacles can be seen as qualities that can help in identifying and resolving blockages within the chakra system.”

1 Like

Ganesha can act as a remover of chakra blockages to allow kundalini to rise. The awakening of kundalini itself is related to the Hindu goddess Tripurasundari.

“Tripurasundari, also known as Lalita or Lalitha, is a goddess associated with beauty, harmony, and spiritual transformation. She is often depicted in a seated posture, representing the awakening of Kundalini energy within the practitioner. Tripurasundari’s form represents the integration of the divine masculine and feminine energies within oneself, which is an essential aspect of Kundalini awakening.”

"The feminine aspect of Kundalini is also linked to the qualities of Shakti, the primordial cosmic energy and the Divine Mother. Shakti is seen as the active, dynamic force that manifests and sustains creation. Kundalini, being an aspect of Shakti, represents the dormant potential for spiritual growth and awakening that resides within each person.

It is important to note that while Kundalini is often associated with the feminine aspect, it does not exclude or negate the masculine aspect. The integration of both masculine and feminine energies is seen as an essential part of the spiritual journey and the awakening of Kundalini."

1 Like

“Kundalini energy is considered to be the primordial energy that underlies and sustains all of creation. It is often described as the creative life force or the cosmic energy that animates and permeates the entire universe.”

Kundalini is also related to sexual energy, and there is some kind of energy exchange that happens between people with green-ray activation.

84.9 Questioner: Thank you. Going back to the previous session, it was stated that each sexual activity was a transfer before the veil. I am assuming from that that you mean that there was a transfer of energy for each sexual activity before the veil which indicates to me that a transfer doesn’t take place every time. Taking the case before the veil, would you trace the flow of energy that is transferred and tell me if that was the planned activity or a planned transfer by the designing Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. The path of energy transfer before the veiling during the sexual intercourse was that of the two entities possessed of green-ray capability. The awareness of all as Creator is that which opens the green energy center. Thusly there was no possibility of blockage due to the sure knowledge of each by each that each was the Creator. The transfers were weak due to the ease with which such transfers could take place between any two polarized entities during sexual intercourse.

And here Ra describes a result of the harmonious energy transfer being blocked in 32.2:

Ra: I am Ra. … The usual nature of sexual interaction, if one is yellow or orange in primary vibratory patterns, is one of blockage and then insatiable hunger due to the blockage. When there are two selves vibrating in this area the potential for polarization through the sexual interaction is begun, one entity experiencing the pleasure of humiliation and slavery or bondage, the other experiencing the pleasure of mastery and control over another entity. In this way a sexual energy transfer of a negative polarity is experienced.

There is also an energy called prana. Kundalini is a form of prana that is trapped at the base of the spine and also with the potential for spiritual awakening, in the case of alchemy associated with the development of the philosopher’s stone.

“While prana is a universal life force energy that sustains all living beings, Kundalini is a specific form of energy associated with spiritual awakening and evolution. Kundalini is considered the highest form of prana, representing the divine potential within an individual.”

“Kundalini can be understood as a concentrated and potent form of prana that specifically relates to spiritual awakening and evolution. While prana is the broader life force energy that sustains all aspects of our being, Kundalini represents the dormant spiritual power within us that, when awakened, leads to a profound spiritual journey and expanded states of consciousness.”

“The crown chakra is believed to represent the pinnacle of spiritual evolution and the connection to the divine or universal consciousness. It is associated with qualities such as transcendence, enlightenment, and unity with the higher self and the universe. Therefore, the energy associated with the crown chakra is often regarded as the most subtle and refined form of prana.”

“It is believed that when Kundalini energy reaches the crown chakra, it pierces through the energetic blockages and limitations, resulting in a profound spiritual awakening and an experience of unity and transcendence.”

Ra explains it in a similar way in 49.6:

Ra: I am Ra. … Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

1 Like

Energy transfer takes place beginning from the heart chakra and up into the higher chakras according to Ra.

84.21 Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

To me this is a clue for how a service-to-others social memory complex develops. Here is something tricky:

87.13 Questioner: If one mind/body/spirit complex is harvested from third density into a fourth-density social memory complex, does the total power of the social memory complex before the absorption of this single entity double when this entity is absorbed?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

87.14 Questioner: The Law of Doubling does not work in this way. How much does the power of the social memory complex increase relatively when this single entity is harvested and absorbed into it?

Ra: I am Ra. If one entity in the social memory complex is responsible for this addition to its being, that mind/body/spirit complex will absorb, in linear fashion, the power contained in the, shall we say, recruit. If a sub-group is responsible, the power is then this sub-group’s. Only very rarely is the social memory complex of negative polarity capable of acting totally as one being. The loss of polarity due to this difficulty, to which we have previously referred as a kind of spiritual entropy, is quite large.

Ra says that when the individual is responsible for joining a social memory complex, the total power only grows by how much the individual adds. On the other hand if a group within the social memory complex is responsible, the total power is increased by what the whole group adds. A form of doubling effect that only happens when it’s the group that is responsible for adding the individual.

One possible interpretation is that for a service-to-others social memory complex to grow, it’s the members within it that are responsible for adding new members. Because Ra said in 37.7 “As always, the sum, spiritually speaking, is greater than the sum of its parts so that the Oversoul of a social memory complex is not the sum of the Oversouls of its member entities but operates upon the way of what we have called squares and what we grasp you prefer to call doubling.”

And if the members instead add themselves then the sum of the whole is only equal to the sum of the parts (linear addition). So it’s the social memory complex that harvests the individual! Instead of the individual harvesting him or herself.

The Law of Doubling for a social memory complex (SMC) is actually a square function as Ra said. That’s why Ra replied “No” to the question about if an addition of a member would double the power of the SMC. That’s a function 2^N where N is the total number of members in the SMC.

The actual value is instead N^2, which is a huge difference when N becomes large. And if the SMC is service-to-self (negative) which as Ra says rarely is united the value is generally only N. For example with an SMC with 10,000 members the power if positive is 100,000,000 and if the SMC is negative the value is only 10,0000.

For instance with 12 members the power is 12^2 = 144.

One hypothesis which I posted about earlier is that the human cerebellum (the little brain) is what connects each individual to a social memory complex. “For centuries, scientists believed your cerebellum’s job was to coordinate your muscle movements. Advances in technology have shown that your cerebellum does much more than that. There’s much that scientists are still trying to understand about the cerebellum, including all the ways it works with the rest of your nervous system.” - Cleveland Clinic

And during harvest it’s as discussed in the previous post the social memory complex that connects to the individual instead of the individual connecting to the SMC. After the harvest the individual can access the SMC via the cerebellum (and via the heart and the whole body) according to my hypothesis.

1 Like

The whole population on earth is clearly not a social memory complex (SMC) yet and mostly still in third density. There could be a smaller SMC on earth that already has formed. And it could contain millions of members. Then it means that the total power of that SMC is more than a million squared which is a huge number.

It also means as I see it that it will be more like the SMC waking up in the individual that is harvested instead of the individual waking up with his or her third density consciousness into fourth density. Then it’s more like the walk-in concept in New Age.

What does it mean in practice that the SMC wakes up in the individual? I compare it to waking up from a dream during sleep into the waking state. In the case of the SMC, the individual’s third density life will be experienced as the dream! That’s a mindboggling idea yet it fits with how Ra often called our third density reality an illusion. If by illusion Ra meant like a dream, then that’s a close analogy.

“In many spiritual teachings, the concept of “dying to the self” or “losing one’s life” is often understood metaphorically as a process of ego transcendence or letting go of attachments, beliefs, and identifications that hinder spiritual growth and realization. It involves a fundamental shift in consciousness and a surrendering of the limited perspective of the ego in favor of a deeper and more expansive sense of identity.”

“For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.” - Matthew 16:25

63.20 Questioner: OK. Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

“Spiritual awakening, also known as enlightenment, self-realization, or awakening to one’s true nature, involves a profound shift in consciousness. It is often described as a shift from identification with the limited ego to a direct recognition of one’s deeper essence or the underlying unity of all things.”

Then, Ra saying that the physical body needs to go through death, does that mean that the person has to physically die before he or she can be harvested? My interpretation is that, no, even death of the physical body can esoterically be seen as a transformation of the physical body instead of physical dearth. Like how the Bible says that the body of flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God while also saying that our bodies will be transformed, in the twinkle of an eye, at the last trumpet whatever that means symbolically.

This is fairly speculative, I include it here as it connects several ideas. I read somewhere that eye and stone can symbolically mean the same thing. It must be some really obscure teaching because I can’t find any references for that now. Still, I will use that here since it fits the interpretation.

The last trumpet in the Bible can represent the opening of the last chakra, the crown chakra which often is referred to as a thousand-petaled lotus. I’m also thinking of the curious term “thousand points of light”. The number one thousand in the Bible often represents a large number instead of the exact number.

And twinkle of an eye, can mean activation of the third eye, often represented by the pineal gland and also by the cerebellum in some teaching(s). Also symbolized in my interpretation by the philosopher’s stone being used for lifting the Veil of Isis.

The thousand points of light represent the large number of individuals in a social memory complex. And when the third eye is activated all those points of light become connected via the cerebellum to the cortex which activates the social memory complex consciousness within the individual and via the brainstem connects to the heart and the rest of the body. (Notice that the physical body may be a correlation with a deeper layer of energy instead of the direct source of causality itself.)

Ra said that all of reality is a result of an original thought. And that the cosmos is structured as a hierarchy of logoi. This is similar to that what Rudolf Steiner said.

“What underlies this great process of evolution? Where was the home of human beings when, at the beginning, they existed merely in germ? Whence has man proceeded? Who created him? It is here that we must try to envisage a life and power of manifestation infinitely more sublime than all human, nay, than all planetary life. This power is the Logos.” - Rudolf Steiner, An Esoteric Cosmology, lecture GA 94

“In fact, our physical world is only the external expression of what takes place on the astral plane.” - Rudolf Steiner, The Astral World, lecture GA 107

Now it becomes clear that material alchemy is only a surface activity. The real change happens on the level of thought through the logos hierarchy, or more correctly logos holarchy.

“A holon (Greek: ὅλον, from ὅλος, holos, ‘whole’ and -ον, -on, ‘part’) is something that is simultaneously a whole in and of itself, as well as a part of a larger whole.[1] … A hierarchy of holons is called a holarchy” - Wikipedia

The human mind/body/spirit complex is a sub-logos of the planetary logos, and earth is a sub-logos of the solar logos. And our solar system in turn is a part of and a sub-logos of the Milky Galaxy logos and so on. All of it originating from the original though. This larger and cosmic perspective puts alchemy into a different framework than the material form of alchemy, and provides a cosmic context for esoteric alchemy.

1.0 Ra: I am Ra. … That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.” … You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought."