The Creator and the logos

What is the difference between the logos and the Creator?

Why do we differentiate the law (logos) from the source (Creator) of the law?

Logos does not mean “law,” but something spoken which is defining. As I grasp this, Logos and “Creator” are synonymous. Personally, I find “Intelligent Infinity” a more useful description. But any way you cut this, it’s still far beyond our immediate experience, and so rather hazy at best.

2 Likes

“something spoken which is defining” is an apt definition for logos. :slight_smile:

When I refer to the “law” of the phenomenal world, I mean the rules by which the manifestation of the world unfolds. Each sub-logos, such as our sun, is governed by a greater logos, and we as individuals are a sub-sub logos of our sun. (29.5-6) Each logos then is a law unto itself (at least as I am understanding it), yet it is also ordered by a higher logos, creating a hierarchy of laws that govern the universe. It is a subtle distinction, but one that has helped me in my understanding of the term logos.

A Logos is a co-creator who is responsible for the evolution of a single galaxy or octave of experience. The Creator spans all Logos and is responsible for all galaxies and octaves.

With the primal distortion of free will, each galaxy developed its own Logos. This Logos has complete free will in determining the paths of intelligent energy which promote the lessons of each of the densities given the conditions of the planetary spheres and the sun bodies.

This differentiation helps us understand the hierarchy of creation at the Infinite Creator enters the finite realms. Each Logos is a bridge between the finite and the infinite as they represent the sets of first possible limits (after free will and the idea of finity) placed on the Creator for purposes of exploration and experience. The Logos distortion comes after the first distortion of the Creator towards free will and/or finity.

The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

3 Likes

Thank you for your thoughtful explanation my brother. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And thank you for your kind words and inspiring questions, my brother. :pray:

2 Likes