The Cause Of Earth's Global Warming

Found an interesting description on Quo’s perspective on the cause of Earth’s global warming. I would love to learn your opinion on the matter.

It’s said that today’s earth contains 3rd density consciousness originating from other 3rd density planets (starseeds?) where each carries their on ‘leftover baggage’ to be worked out on this planet. The baggage is basically, the negative energy of judgement, conflicts and destruction.

Q: I’ve got one. Q’uo, could you discuss the phenomenon that we call down here “global warming,” from the perspective of the spiritual evolution of mankind, either in the time/space context of the next several decades or in any larger time/space context of centuries or longer that you feel we might be receptive to hear about.

Q’uo:

We are those of Q’uo, and we are aware of your query, my brother. That which occurs upon the physical plane within a human body generally occurs because it has not been grasped, not seen fully, and certainly not taken into one’s awareness to subject to the energies of solution within the mental and emotional part of the human. Therefore, when entities become ill it is often the end result of imbalances and distortions within the energy body that have been ignored or not recognized.

The same is true of the living body of your planet. The situation is not particularly simple, for your planet is populated by several planetary populations from elsewhere in which there was a toxic disregard for their home planets and a set of actions which, in total, created of their planets an uninhabitable environment for third-density work. Consequently, you have coming into the earth plane of your planet a great many entities who have been unable to grasp the need for inner peace and harmony with others. And you have instead solved perceived problems by invoking the energies of aggression and the destruction of other selves.

We speak not only of the obvious physical destruction of other-selves which exist in war, but the less obvious but nevertheless deadly energies which would pit entity against entity, power against power, judgment against judgment. There is, in the concept of karma, embedded the concept of continuation, or the inevitable onward movement, of a thing which is inertia. That which is tends to continue on being that which is.

The energies that created destruction elsewhere remain, retained within the deepest parts of the roots of consciousness. And that solution which is aggressive and destructive seems once again to be a valid choice, even a necessary choice. Once again, it takes an answering energy to stop the energy of that karma and among your peoples that energy has often not been seen as a good thing.

Again and again, those answering energies of cooperation, harmonization and communication have begun to gain strength among your peoples only to be ground down under the heel of that thirst for empire that fuels nation-states’ aggression against other nation-states and entities’ aggression against other entities.

All this heat of aggression and destruction has been pushed down into the earth upon which your feet stand. And the earth has begun to express it, just as this instrument’s body was recently covered with a rash as her body attempted to throw off the toxin of a substance to which she was allergic.

While there are certainly rational, scientific explanations for various aspects of global warming, spiritually speaking, the interesting and telling portion of this phenomenon is held within the energies of your people. Therefore, every attempt that is made by persons or groups of people to send love into the earth energy, to send peace into the earth energy and so forth, is an effort well made, and an efficacious one as well.

Just as the energies of heat have moved down into the planetary entity that is your Earth, also the energies of cooperation, love, unity, understanding and communication can aid greatly. We would also note in this wise that many of those who have achieved graduation from your third density at this time, within the last thirty of your years, have begun to return as those who have seen this pattern clearly and whose hearts have gone out to the planet itself. Many of those whom you call the “indigo children” are those who are focused perhaps more upon healing the Earth than upon bringing the population as a whole to graduation.

It is not that they feel that the Earth must be cleaned up before they can go on. It is that they see this karmic residue and wish to fulfill that karma with the balancing energies of love and affection for the planet that remove the self forever from the wheel of that particular karma.

Note: The same session also contain another gem regarding humility and pride, but I better create another thread to discuss such topic.

9 Likes

That fits to the increasing earthquakes and vulcanic activity.

1 Like

really wonderful post Quid. Lightens up what I have often felt as a sheer intense love for Gaia, seeming even sometimes bordering the ridiculous, lol.

2 Likes

I find it very comforting to know that any of us can send some love to the Earth and make a significant contribution towards healing this build-up of disorganized heat energy.

I’m also disappointed to see negative entities, while very cleverly appearing positive, using the concept of climate change to enrich themselves and further their agenda of increasing authoritarian control over others.

On the physical side, David Wilcock had presented NASA’s own data showing that the temperature of ALL planets of our solar system are increasing, and that our solar system was moving into a region of space with a much denser energy structure. I had assumed this is related to moving into a position/alignment where 4D energies are dominant.

MonAmie and dpiddy, welcome here… :grinning:

Here is a nice (german) site about wheather control:
Specially the list of patents is very impressive:

https://wetteradler.de/patente?v=fa868488740a

tadeus, Q’uo agrees with you:

Indeed, the heat of the anger, the heat and destructive nature of the bellicose actions, these energies are embedded within the crust of your planet’s surface, and are at this time being released in a, shall we say, periodic fashion through the volcanic eruptions, through the earthquakes, and through the general release of heat in a more intense fashion which has created what you would call the global warming effect. (2016-0917)

1 Like

Quid, thank you for posting Q’uo’s words on global warming. What makes climate change particularly interesting in this individual’s eyes are the attempts by humans to discuss the causes of climate change, particularly among scientists and activists.

The vast majority of climate scientists are firm proponents of metaphysical naturalism. As such, in their eyes, the primary rational explanation for climate change is the “greenhouse effect” causing increased planetary temperatures due to the increase in greenhouse gas emissions over the past hundred-or-so years. Significant practical issues exist with this theory, but most scientists are unwilling to seriously consider those issues because an explanation for climate change, in their eyes, must arise from third-density material elements, and the greenhouse effect aligns best with the data. Moreso, I believe David Wilcock’s presentation of the NASA planetary temperature data (as dpiddy so helpfully remarks) will be dismissed by the vast majority of climate scientists upon an initial hearing simply because it conflicts with the doctrine of “scientism.”

On the other side, climate activists are less focused on the theory behind climate change and are more focused on stopping efforts which they perceive are hurting the planet. Note that these activists are still grounded in metaphysical naturalism. Some climate activists passionately argue for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, elimination of the usage of fossil fuels, and other attempts to address the material conditions of the planet. Certain individuals attempt to raise awareness of climate change, such as the more radical individuals who deface artwork or affix themselves to large objects.

What I find interesting about these two groups is that they firmly believe they’re fighting to address climate change, and they do in certain ways. However, as noted by Q’uo, their approaches clearly do not address the root causes of climate change. Their approaches may lead to tangible benefits for humanity, particularly due to decreases in pollution, but those are not climate change itself.

I wonder how many of those impassioned activists are consciously aware of the more complete explanation for climate change. I also wonder how many climate scientists are unwilling to challenge the “climate status quo” simply because their research products are expected by the broader scientific community to conform to a materialist hypothesis, particularly because climate research is awash with funding. The dogmatism currently present in climate change discussions exist because a metaphysical naturalist worldview continues to persist, at least in a manner which does not accept the types of energies discussed by Q’uo as valid. I pray that, as humanity continues to awaken to that new reality, the old dogmatism will fall away, and a more compassionate discussion of climate change may begin.

Sorry, but in this case the “destructive nature of the bellicose actions” are the reason for the climate change and not human influence in a technical way.

Besides we really don’t know if there is a global warming.
What we can see is a change in the climate and there is a good reason to believe, that there is a targeted manipulation part of it.

1 Like

Stephen. I so agree… These bellicose traits are what has been the issue with Mars, Atlantis and so on, in probably many other planets who might’ve had them in third density.

“Besides we really don’t know if there is a global warming.”
Well said tadeus !
I’ve observed over the decades how we went from the ozone disappearing to global warming to climate change.
I’ve stopped explaining things to people, stopped trying to wake them up; i feel my role is to accept what happens while i’m here and help those who ask for help.

2 Likes

I find it fascinating how people pick and choose what to believe in. How they pick and choose what science to believe in. What passage of the Bible to use to support their beliefs, etc. I’m pretty new to the law of one but I’d imagine that happens here as well.

The same foundations of scientific principle that allow us to use the internet and post of the forums is something you’ll not argue with. Obviously information theory is correct and electronics and materials science and manufacturing technologies that create the computers/tablets/phones and all the myriad of other devices are all also correct. And all those sciences are based on the consensus of scientists in those various fields.

So when the scientist who study climate are almost all entirely in agreement that climate change is both real and happening why the resistance to that branch of science?

On another note, if you disagree with the science that’s fine. What kind of training and life experience do you have that is comparable? What makes your opinion more or less valid that the opinion of someone who has put a lot of time and effort towards studying something? That’s really the issue here. Part of the consequence of the modern Information Age is that many people don’t understand the difference between access to information and the cognitive skills that are necessary to filter and process and create correct interpretations of said information.

As for the root cause of climate change - I’d say its a reflection of two main issues with modern society. Pure naked greed is the first. And an astonishing lack of personal responsibility is second. Both of those issues can further be simplified as types of disharmony - this is of course my opinion which in turn is a reflection of my own “faith”, if you will, in the daoist philosophy (not the same as daoist religion to be perfectly clear)

Greed is the disharmony of not recognizing that we’re all connected at the most fundamental layers of existence. Whether you come from that from a scientific perspective or a mystical or metaphysical is largely irrelevant in my opinion since they are just different languages that ultimately communicate the same message. We’re all connected, period. From the fascinating facts of quantum sciences like entanglement to the more mundane fact that we all live on the same planet and share (or in the case of greed we don’t share) the same resources. So greed is the disharmony of not recognizing this simple truth that we’ll all connected.

And lack of personal responsibility is simply disharmony of agency. In a very paradoxical way the inability to accept personal responsibility is the refusal to understand one’s own power and control over what one brings into one’s life. So instead of accepting and understanding the consequence of their personal actions or words they shift responsibility to outside sources or other people.

2 Likes

I would argue its not that people resist climate change. I’m no scientist, but I can tell its getting warmer (winters have been more mild the last several years than I remember). What I think all the fighting is about is that a majority of what gets pushed to the public is that climate change is our fault.

Years ago, a buddy of mine and I read some stuff related to climate change. The most unbiased (we felt) were the scientists who said it is changing, but there isn’t enough data to say for certain if we are responsible, we’re still coming out of the last Ice Age, or what. And obviously, those scientists aren’t even considering a spiritual aspect to it (like Western medicine, the spirit gets ignored).

2 Likes

Yes people are fascinating.

1 Like

Consider the profound idea that the state of our world, from governments and money to climate and war, is a direct result of the collective thought-forms that humans have brought into existence since the beginning of time. We hold incredible power over this plane of existence, as everything positive and negative that has arisen is a product of our actions and beliefs.

It is a fallacy to assume that nature is inherently flawed and in need of correction. Instead, what we truly require is the ability to step out of the way of our base desires and allow the natural flow of the Law to move through us. When we operate in harmony with the Law of One, specifically the Law of Karma, we exist in a state of perfection and can create a paradise on earth.

By engaging in the practices of meditation and prayer, we can quiet the mind and ignite the passion of the heart. With focused intention and alignment with our higher purpose, we can take the first steps on the journey toward a peaceful, loving society free from the constraints of negative karma.

Although the journey may be challenging, the rewards are immeasurable. By practicing these principles in our own lives, we can begin to transform the world around us, bringing about an end to global warming and conflict, and creating a world that is truly in harmony with the divine.

“I am the only problem, and the only solution” the only truly valid response to any problem. Death is the changing of the state of consciousness presently experienced, it is not the end of anything.

The Law itself is impartial to the concepts of anthromorphs or privacy, as its purpose is to provide guidance on how we can overcome our own personal barriers. However, it can help us gain insight into the obstacles that may be preventing us from achieving our goals.

It is important to acknowledge that personal biases and judgments can act as hindrances on our journey. For example, while I may not necessarily agree with some of the ideas put forth by individuals such as @AnthroHeart or @FunkyFroggie, recognizing that these thoughts may be causing blocks on my own path is a crucial step towards growth and self-awareness.

By focusing on overcoming our own obstacles and working towards our highest good, we can begin to remove the limitations that prevent us from achieving our full potential. It is through this process of self-examination that we can transcend the limitations of our personal biases and judgments and move closer towards living in harmony with the world around us.

Problem identified, now it needs to be solved.

1 Like

Calling people out apparently is against the community guidelines. Yet you keep doing it like you feel you are above the “rules” somehow.

The only problem this planet has is people like who think the world owes them a favor or that they are so “just” and “noble” that you deserve some sort of “utopia” when it was exactly this kind of thinking created this place.

All the awful s*hit happening in the world is because of “exclusive” thinking like this. There is no utopia waiting for anyone who rejects love.

Living in harmony with only those you feel are included in your philosophy? You know I have the identical perspective to another member yet no one ever targets him.

1 Like

Something I would like to add, from my own personal experience, is that it is impossible to attempt any kind of higher spiritual thinking/living when you are stuck in a survival mode (red ray).

Now, it can be argued that I chose it/put myself there/etc, but when it was occurring, the only concerns I had were a roof and food for my family (and I don’t think I would have appreciated at that time someone explaining to me these were my pre-incarnated choices, haha). It wasn’t until we stabilized that I finally, truly, began to heal. And I suspect that is a very real problem for a lot of people in this world. I also suspect some intentionally set it up that way.

Personal examples: when I once asked why we couldn’t just give the food away that we were trashing, I was told it was due to legal reasons. I also spoke to a guy who chose to live homeless for a year and confirmed to me there is no reason anyone in the US should be hungry, the amount of food thrown out is ridiculous.

I guess I find it humorous that we often forget the path to green ray starts red. I consider it a blessing I can even contemplate things like this, because it wasn’t always the case.

5 Likes

lol I am calling out myself! I said:

I’m saying that the fact that your posts bother me are a representation of blocks on MY path. So everything your saying about me is misrepresented. I’m not mad or angry with you, I just find your posts and some others posts really annoying because it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with what the intent of this forum is about. Then you attacked the people in charge which I find personally offensive because I have a great deal of respect for those working at LL so I was quick to jump to the defense because I think what has been created over the years is beautiful. When you and others make posts that have nothing to do with the material or the message I find it offensive, this is a personal block that I need to get past.

If you actually read through my posts careful you will notice I always turn the lens back around on myself. Yours or others behavior is not the problem, its my association with it that is the problem because its my association that I am in control of.

My sister, while I find what you do to be bothersome I want you to know that I’m not angry or upset with you.

1 Like

Yes - because there is nothing else we can do (any more).

1 Like

I came to conclusion that good approach is to renounce advertisements. It will decrease useless production etc. It might be considered as renunciation of overconsumtion. Those who prefer prohibition can prohibit it. Those who prefer inner path can work with themself. And it’s their free will to do it.

Also Ra said upon this topic:

60.20 Questioner: Thank you. In trying to understand the energies, creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortion from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

60.21 Questioner: Is the Earth solid all the way through from one side to the other?

Ra: I am Ra. You may say that your sphere is of an honey-comb nature. The center is, however, solid if you would so call that which is molten.