Healing Music Thread

TWRP - Starlight Brigade (feat. Dan Avidan) [Official video]

:sparkling_heart:

I just felt like sharing One song today.

This video reminds me of a higher self playing a character in the illusion.

I was inspired to add a couple more:

1 Like

CHVRCHES - Never Say Die (Audio)

Julien Marchal - Insight XX

1 Like

I :heart: CVRCHES, this one just was released:

And this classic one came to mind tonight after some inspiration. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here is an amazing Canadian band that deserves some recognition. :wink:

https://youtu.be/ecbcwjCzppc

This talks about life continues and is encouraging us not to give up and pursue our dreams. Oh great spirit lifter. Enjoy :heart:

Due to some of my own unfortunate yet “timely” observations about spiritual arrogance, I felt this song speaks volumes about the energy I’ve been feeling and could do some much needed healing for many around here. :green_heart:

I always love strings accompanying good lyrics and a nice flowing energy. :wink:

Going with a “collaboration” theme today…

This song speaks to me on a very personal level. :smiling_face_with_tear: Written with the help of Dustin Bates of Starset.

Which leads into another very personal song… I just love the symbolic imagery they use with their music videos.

And then Starset, did this collaboration with Breaking Benjamin:

And to come “full circle,” Adam Gontier of Saint Asonia did a song with Breaking Benjamin.

Looks like all my favorite singers are coming together to make music just for me :wink: LOL I wish. But it has been a surreal dream to hear them all working together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just some songs I was feeling deep within my heart today…

Du måste finnas - Helen Sjöholm (Kristina från Duvemala)

The lyrics for this song make my soul tremble

“I would be nothing if, you did not exist”

Just some songs I felt summed up how I’ve been feeling lately.

Some more songs for yet another day gone by…

I’d put up a link for Hatebreed, but hardcore might not be everyone’s style, especially before morning coffee. :wink: However, their lyrics are very positive. I especially like the song Healing (to Suffer Again), but there are others too.