Mind/body/spirits combinations

It is interesting that I didn’t find body/spirit complexes. There’s a number of mind/body complexes, for example:

30.5 Questioner: I would like to know how the mind/body/spirit complexes originate. How, going back as far as necessary, does the— Do they originate by spirit forming mind and mind forming body? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider that you are attempting to trace evolution. This evolution is as we have previously described, the consciousness being first, in first density, without movement, a random thing. Whether you may call this mind or body complex is a semantic problem. We call it mind/body complex recognizing always that in the simplest iota of this complex exists in its entirety the One Infinite Creator; this mind/body complex then in second density discovering the growing and turning towards the light, thus awakening what you may call the spirit complex, that which intensifies the upward spiraling towards the love and light of the Infinite Creator.

The addition of this spirit complex, though apparent rather than real, it having existed potentially from the beginning of space/time, perfects itself by graduation into third density. When the mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the possibility of service to self or other-self, then the mind/body/spirit complex is activated.

I’ve found mind/spirit complex at only one place. I believe it’s not a transmission error, but better to find other places.

47.15 Questioner: What does the large percentage of the Earth’s population, as they pass from the physical, activate?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The normal procedure, given an harmonious passage from yellow-ray bodily manifestation, is for the mind and spirit complex to rest in the etheric or indigo body until such time as the entity begins its preparation for experience in an incarnated place which has a manifestation formed by the etheric energy molding it into activation and manifestation. This indigo body, being intelligent energy, is able to offer the newly dead, as you would term it, soul a perspective and a place from which to view the experience most recently manifested.

Is there a short query we may answer at this time?

Maybe it is because body cannot exist without mind. It’s also interesting if Spirit can exist without mind. I think body cannot exist by itself, but not sure about mind. What do you think about combination that I didn’t quote from Ra?

From my current perspective I see ‘Mind’ as being the first and only thing in existence.
That first original thought that was so at peace, like a loving, foolish child, living in ignorant bliss, a feeling of intense and ever infinite love. But a love so strong and assured that it is not even aware of itself, for it is so at peace it is resting.

From that peaceful original thought of blissful love eventually came a certain wanting.
A wanting to know itself better which caused creation to become manifest.

From this growing expansion came light, light which in turn manifested physical matter.

The first forms of matter being quarks and atoms and elements etc. And I believe these are what Ra is referring to as mind/body complexes. They are certainly conscious beings and have a form which could be coined a body. The electrons vibrate and rotate around the nucleus with a loving, magnetic attraction. They want to be as close to the nucleus as they can. Meanwhile the nucleus pushes the electrons away. It is repulsed by them and the force created is that of repulsion. I believe this is where most of the laws of polarity stem from. That initial opposite force of attraction and repulsion that was created when the creator chose to know himself.

From mind and matter being able to interact spirit was then made manifest. Lifeforms of infinite possibilities being created from light and these lifeforms thinking their own thoughts, feeling their own feelings and creating further sub densities of infinite possibilities.

Once a mind/body/spirit complex has been created I believe the mind/spirit are then connected until it’s eventual return to source. So the particular Mind/Body/Spirit complex you have at present would become a Mind/Spirit complex once your physical vehicle ceases to exist. Then when ready you would incarnate again or move to the next density depending on your current vibratory rate at the time of death.

I believe in 4th density we can either choose to stay as mind/spirit complexes or take on a physical form. But I 100% believe our next conscious evolutions are not that of lower vibratory physical matter. Our next evolutionary stage is that of mainly spirit.

3 Likes

Law of One session 30 lyric improv,
may reveal something important, or not.

SUITE TRULY BLUE WISE
(Song beat similar to
Crosby Stills Nash Young,
Suite Judy Blue Eyes)

If we cut to the chase,
service to others evermore.
I help others.

In times like this,
innocence’s lost to a choice.